Posts by gamingto12

I saw that article a few days ago because I saw "Sword Art Online" was trending on Twitter
    It's sad that something as small as a fucking anime has inspired someone to literally commit murder. Because if you really think about it this isn't really suicide unless you purposely die in the game just so you could die.
    You actually have to get lucky not to get the game over screen
    This is actually the worst thing that could possibly happen and if it is ever sold....or even real for that matter... it should be illegal to sell because you're basically asking to get sued heavily for the deaths of people who are dumb enough to buy this shit.

It's actually stupid and it made me mad when I saw it.

After looking back into RankManager.java, I see that I had put an "else if" instead of just "if" for implementing the Co-Owner title into my TFM config.

This thread can be closed now, everything works fine now. Idk what it was but after Video said "configuration" I went straight to everything that I knew had "Server Owner" in it and found the issue.
    'Preciate it boss.

Every time someone that isn't me joins my server, there is an error that pops up in Console, this happens when they join, when I try to op them or they run /opme, or even adding and removing from saconfig

The error is:

[22:21:53] [Server thread/INFO]: [TotalFreedomMod] Creating new player data entry for Tman31803[22:21:53] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerJoinEvent to TotalFreedomMod v2022.06java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.util.List.contains(Object)" because the return value of "me.totalfreedom.totalfreedommod.config.ConfigEntry.getList()" is null at me.totalfreedom.totalfreedommod.rank.RankManager.getDisplay(RankManager.java:46) ~[TotalFreedomMod.jar:?] at me.totalfreedom.totalfreedommod.rank.RankManager.updateDisplay(RankManager.java:141) ~[TotalFreedomMod.jar:?] at me.totalfreedom.totalfreedommod.rank.RankManager.onPlayerJoin(RankManager.java:187) ~[TotalFreedomMod.jar:?] at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor215.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-411] at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-411] at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-411] at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:628) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-411] at net.minecraft.server.players.PlayerList.postChunkLoadJoin(PlayerList.java:360) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-411] at net.minecraft.server.players.PlayerList.lambda$placeNewPlayer$1(PlayerList.java:302) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-411] at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.tick(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:307) ~[app:?] at net.minecraft.network.Connection.tick(Connection.java:555) ~[app:?] at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerConnectionListener.tick(ServerConnectionListener.java:201) ~[app:?] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickChildren(MinecraftServer.java:1656) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-411] at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.tickChildren(DedicatedServer.java:490) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-411] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickServer(MinecraftServer.java:1483) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-411] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1282) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-411] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:319) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-411] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) ~[?:?]

This actually makes me mad and I don't know what it is. It doesn't matter if the accounts are premium or cracked, it's just going to throw this error and I don't know how to fix it.

I'm not sure if you have grasped the point of your ban yet.
    Luke explained why you're banned on Discord, but one of the main reasons you're banned in general is so that you can just take a break from TotalFreedom as a whole, it seems to me like this server enrages you somehow and you lash it out on other people or yourself instead of talking to someone about it or - the easier solution - taking a deep breath, logging off for a little bit and then come back nice and calm.

I feel as if you should take some sort of anger management....course thing....so that you're ready to appeal when the time comes.

We're not mad at you, Mat. We're trying to help you....Take some time off.

I've moderated plenty of servers that are just like TotalFreedom, and I cannot trust anyone who does WorldEdit commands, cause you never know what someone could be doing. They could be actually doing something useful, or they could be griefing. And I'm not saying this because I actually have trust issues, it's just from what I've experienced as an admin on FreeOP servers.

Hardcore object

What exactly are you trying to get out of this? People always try to set their tag as Owner, or Admin, or whatnot and an average player can never tell if they are a legitimate staff member or not. That's why we have those filters so that no one can pose as fake admins.

I don't think that we as a community hate you, there are some people that are getting tired of your random bursts of rage and anger. But we don't hate you, we're trying to help you. The main reason you're banned is so that you can take a nice long break from TotalFreedom and come back a changed man, because as you age, the more mature you can become. Take that with what you will, but the majority of us do not hate you, you just have things to work on.

I think it's funny how every single time someone makes this same suggestion, it always ends up being denied, so why try again? There is no point if you know Ryan is just going to deny it...

Anyways, I object.

EDIT: Sure, people are going to vouch for it, but at the same time they're not thinking of the hassle it would be to just put the IPs on a separate admin-only thread, it's just not going to work that way. That and IPs are a very good thing to have for an indefinite ban since it's easy to find out if someone is using an alt or not by matching the IP used.

The whole point of having the Server Banned role on Discord is to mimic you being banned in game
    Which basically means that you shouldn't be able to see chats, or anything that goes on in the server.
    I believe that wasn't the case in the past, but that's how it's going to be now. Plus, banned players nowadays only go on the Discord to complain about their ban and then leave later on or get banned from the Discord
    So with that being said, I object.