Posts by matscalle

get the fuck out of safemode i cant take this apology seriously

literally using sudo with windows commands 💀💀💀

there is so much chicanery upon chicanery in this thread

Intervoid isnt the same as windows or linux it uses sudo and it uses commands like windows

But ill delete this thread like how i get deleted from totalfreedom

Before i start i had found a bug where people without an account could report i uses that to report someone for advertizing and report myself with this message if im not mistaken please read im sorry

I am sorry -matscalle-

I really am i shouldnt have spammed and i shouldnt have done anything against ashaz i wanted to resolve it with ashaz but they wouldnt reply which angerd me more i really do think i should not get this angry and i dont want to get angry sometimes it just gets to much for me its not only on totalfreedom its also in real life i get angry at everyone i know a lot and its so bad that i do i shouldnt get mad but i do totalfreedom is an escape out of reality for me i sometimes just feel so alone and totalfreedom is a place that allowes me to relax i just dont want it to go away and i want to protect it if i could i would even just hold the entire server and place it in a bank vault so nothing can destroy it i just dont know what to do anymore please just please let me come back

I dont know what to say i just want to help and with everything going on in my life i just need to be able to go on totalfreedom

I am sorry to everyone i hurt sorry ryan (i still dont know how i abbused you please explain i was just wanting to show some cool stuff like the satisfactory server) sorry ashaz

Also just for only noah NOAH GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

ERROR uhm

ERROR wtf is going on

ERROR UNABLE TO CONTINUE wait wait wait

CUTTING OFF ALL COMUNICATIONS

ACTIVATING HARD REBOOT

ERROR

ALL SYSTEMS FAILING

EXIM SYSTEM UNSTABLE

CLOCKWORKS UNSTABLE

THECLIENTOR UNSTABLE

NETWORKOS UNSTABLE

REQUESTING MANUAL CHECKUP

MANUAL CHECKUP DENIED

Command set {bootmgr} displaybootmenu yes

Activate auto safemode

ALL SYSTEMS ARE GOING INTO SAFE MODE

It was me trying to resolve everything with him and asking what i did wrong in his eyes so i can change but if he doesnt want to reply it looks like he doesnt want to resolve it with it could be because its in his benafit to not reply so this post can stay up but thats just a theory a DUM SERVER THEORY

Ashaz wants me Banned on forum and minecraft indefinatly bassicly causing me to never come back as the email system looks to be removed and i wont send an email

Which is not nice i tried to appologize to ashaz but he never replies ghosting me and hasent told anyone

And staying away wont help if you do it it will start the death of totalfreedom as i am planning to show salc1 the server and if he asks me to do so i will say hey the server banned me and i cant sorry the video may not be able to go on

You're really not helping your case here. At all. Blackmail is gonna make your situation worse because it's honestly breaking more rules, and if he's gonna make a video here, he's likely gonna end up contacting Ryan or another member of management to sort things through and get permission rather than a regular player.

Just gives me more reason to affirm a vouch for this ban going through.

I didnt black mail when did i ever blackmail i never did

Also if im banned server die cause i might need time due to salc1 thinking about making video and i want to show him around

Even if his interest in the server was true, he would be talking to the owner and probably redirected to tizz regarding making a video here, so I wouldn't worry about your presence being needed. Also it's a bit blackmaily to say the server will die if you get banned. it's something you've been called out for before.

Anyway, rolling the clock back 7 months there was a weekend minismp event. Lyicx was hosting it on the Saturday, and he was due to host it on the Sunday. However, Lyicx's event didn't go his way so he took the items from loot chests and jumped into the void to prevent the event from properly progressing. He blamed Lyicx for how the event was handled handled differently to how mat wanted, and then promptly got banned from the events server I believe by Ashaz.

Things spilled into discord and the freedom server over the rest of the weekend, with him spending Sunday afternoon trying to get indef banned whilst blaming Ashaz for ruining his birthday and even, if my memory serves me, suicide baiting. After this debacle he was banned I believe not for any rulebreaking but just to prevent any actual rulebreaking he might regret.

Now, the reason that I'm bringing this up is that I don't feel there's been any behavioural change since then. We've seen similar outbursts not just in recent months but even in recent weeks. He needs to spend some time away from the server and given how things have been that will probably need to be forced.

The jumping in the void with items was just for fun i wasnt the only one to do it

From my memory i didnt blame lyicx

And staying away wont help if you do it it will start the death of totalfreedom as i am planning to show salc1 the server and if he asks me to do so i will say hey the server banned me and i cant sorry the video may not be able to go on

Also this wont help banning will just be like this

2 week forum ban

ASHAZ: ima make a ban request while matscalle was already punished by ryan

INDEF BAN = MATSCALLE CANT JOIN AND NO ONE WILL LET MATSCALLE BACK

First thing ill say i have contacted ashaz but i think he is ghosting me i have no idea why he isnt reacting and i dont find that nice he ban requests me and while i try to ask him on dms he doesnt reply

Also if im banned server die cause i might need time due to salc1 thinking about making video and i want to show him around

Also ill miss the 12 tf anneversary

Edit: i was already banned for 2 weeks on the forums due to the problems so i dont get that when im unbanned im immedialty banned

Also these are the messages to ashaz

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/914409814011031606/1021312775965913099/IMG_2120.png