Posts by quack95

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

object, even if it werent for the cybercrime ring which i'm already sure is true, you're a serial troll who comes on just to fuck with people. you always ignore admins, mess with ops and are overall a pain in the ass. you even spam cmdspy with your "fake" credit card shit and with weird transactions, which when i told you to stop you continued - ban was deserved.

how do i mess with them? and what fake transactions/credit cards, please choose the better and correct words

you're a troll, that's all i wanted to say

quack95

ok but can I get in to the server tomorrow or anytime sooner ?

I kown form last time that my past ban was 24H and I get that you want to desensitize me form doing things that are not the best or not allowed Im sorey and Im hopeing you can Reduce my ban to a smaller time frame and help me get on to the server sooner

Your ban lasts for 24 hours, it was also deserved due to how much times you've constantly broken this rule.

Stop powerposting, say it all in one message.

You've been banned several times for build modification. You're also on your way to an LBR.

The community guidelines state specifically "Griefing is not allowed", which is both build modification and destroying the build altogether. This ban is fully deserved, please, stop editing stuff that isn't yours.

object, even if it werent for the cybercrime ring which i'm already sure is true, you're a serial troll who comes on just to fuck with people. you always ignore admins, mess with ops and are overall a pain in the ass. you even spam cmdspy with your "fake" credit card shit and with weird transactions, which when i told you to stop you continued - ban was deserved.

Strongly object leaning to rec and vouch, strong permanent ban and pedophilic accusations. Do you actually think the raids will ever stop? You are very immature, sometimes even putting people in uncomfortable conversations and you tend to break rules. You are not operator-worthy. I think I will revoke my operator rec and I will ask the Operator Officer to close this thread because of your clear non-worthiness to be an Operator.

This obsession with malicious exploitation man..

1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:

YAML

Code
    maniaplay:  
      uuid: 'f5ed01cd-3651-48af-99fc-d21a034583c7'  
      ips:  
      reason: 'Grabbing player IPs using an exploit'  

2. What did they do?

They used a Figura Script that IP logs players, each time /eseen-ing it verifying it's their IP. They have always never talked about it and do not ever provide any detail on what they're doing. Obsession with malicious exploitation? Anyone?

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?

Rule 1, Rule 3, Rule 6, and i think it's breaking a law? not sure

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.

97 (cant tag you for some reason), Alco_Rs11  videogamesm12 plus You! and me

image.png

image.png

image.png

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers. I think they have an alt but I don't remember the name.

6. Duration of the ban (Set a duration that reflects the severity of the offence.)

1 year maybe

Once again, I'd like to point out how clueless I was around the rules around contributing to city build projects.

This makes 0 sense, you should be aware of the griefing rules and how I was not allowing you to build on Vesperia, AKA my build.

I mistakenly believed that you were unfairly denying my right to build in what was

Once again, you were told by MULTIPLE Admins (now that I remember) that it was not your place to build, in which you once again denied.

I don't think it was unreasonable for me to get slightly defensive in that situation

Sure you could've gotten a bit defensive and asked questions, which a player who knows the rules would stop right away, no smite no warnings. But you KNOW the rules and are aware that it is NOW my build, from your new knowledge, though you still kept wanting to build your dirt bank, then get smitten.

city build projects should be open to all who want to contribute

What if the city build projects have an owner, which denied you permission from building? That should be reason enough to not build there.

I don't want this to continue in this thread. If you have any questions or problem with what I said, take it to DMs.

I'm gonna switch to neutral given this isn't too recent like 2 days ago.

you refused to leave given it was on my land and you still wanted to build your dirt bank

I had thought that this incident was settled, however it clearly isn't considering you've mentioned it in my admin application, so I will clarify my side of the story here - A few months ago, me and Quack disagreed about my construction of a dirt bank of what (was to me) empty land that bordered one of his builds. I admit that I was in the wrong with my decision to insist on building this dirt bank, however I would like to point out that the entire concept of building in player-managed cities was to me at the time, a completely new concept. I had no idea about what I should do in order to gain clearance to place my build, or that just starting to build there was in any way a wrong thing. Perhaps there should've been a ratified policy around acceptable city building conduct so I wasn't so confused and so adamant on building my dirt bank. I would also like to point out that I eventually backed off from building my dirt bank. I apologize to all I hurt with my blatant misconduct surrounding my dirt bank.

You left A LOT out. As you've been building it, I told you "gay sex what the hell is this" you had replied that it was a dirt bank. I then said you should remove it because I don't want it here but you politely refused and sent yourself back to building it again. I had to then bring an admin into the question (I wasn't admin at the time) because you kept building it after I told you "this is private land, please don't build here" and you said "but it's public land!! i gotta build here" so then the admin kept telling you to leave, you then left after the 3rd time the admin told you to.

This is fairly recent and you appear to have changed a bit, but I still would give it time given how absolutely recent this is and how impulsive your behavior was. I need to clarify, I do not care about this incident anymore but I feel it needs to be discussed in an important subject like an admin application.