Posts by Shyrix

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

Your Minecraft name
    Shyrix
    The date and time you were banned.
    Less than an hour before this post.

What type of activity you were doing at the time of the ban (e.g. chatting, building, using world edit, etc.) or state "offline" if banned while offline. For the purpose of the appeal, only use the term banned offline if you haven't been on the server in the past 24 hours AND do not have a ban reason specified. So for example, if you leave the server for 10 minutes and find you're banned when you try to return, that's NOT an offline ban for the purpose of the ban appeal - just state what you were doing just before you left the server and that found yourself banned on return.
    I was offline at the time of the ban, but on the server earlier today I was playing with Baritone with other people.

Why do you think you were banned (select the best choice below)? Admins should only ban based on the following policy: http://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/65799/s…uct-policy-read

a. I don't know because I did not violate any rule as noted in the server conduct policy.
    d. I did violate one of the conduct rules but shouldn't have been banned (state which one) (???)

I have gotten banned for supposedly creating a clownfish item with satire lore text relating to the recent discord rules update, and which I'm sure people are aware of already, was poking at the ""even if you turn 13 or over, you will still be banned"" area of it. (this was right after it was announced)

The item in question was this, which I distibuted by a handful of dispensers or shulkers near spawn (which had been around for a few days, usually just being broken if someone personally found them annoying), with other people equally sharing, a few being placed at the new spawn edges

In no way do I understand why this warrented a day ban. If the dispensers were annoying, I see no reason for that to've been any more than a smite or verbal warning, I don't recall anyone ever getting day banned for using dispensers for other items or putting armour/heads on players in the past. The item itself is clearly a joke from when the rule was first set and before changes were made around it.

Should also note I had not been warned or told to stop sharing these before this ban.

Which admin banned you, and what were you told (if anything) before the ban occurred?

Ashaz or whatever username they go by right now

Have you reviewed and agree to the server conduct policy (yes or no)? Please review the policy at https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/7
    Yes

lol

as if every latest gen folk on the internet hasn't made at LEAST one social media related account while under the age of thirteen (including discord for the younger audience)

provide id to join total freedom's MINECRAFT discord server, which already has nsfw discourged and similar things in order to be more "child friendly"

Either really, both I find have ups and downs which are really something only personal preference will decide for you.

There's the odd minor things I liked more using my old iPhone as compared to my android motorola now, but there are things I prefer about the latter. Much better battery life, for one, although the iphone felt a lot faster, and ios looked cleaner in my opinion, doesn't throw google account related things in your face for a variety of things. Also preferred the ios keyboard, as little of a thing that is. (Although this android phone's one has a ridiclous amount of symbol emojis you can choose from. Hundreds. Does anyone actually use all of the fucking options this thing gives?)

Suppose android phones have many different brands using it offering slightly different things, so you have more options than ios for that for choosing exactly what's best for you.

Both do what a phone's main purpose is, the features which people fight over when it comes to what phones do what better are just the cherries on top.

Either way, just don't use a Samsung.

You! Fuckoff is barely functionable anyway these days, might be able to work around it after spamming it on and off a few times but even then it hardly does what it should, pretty sure it's been broken for years at this point lmao.

I don't think mat even meant this command (as far as I'm aware it has never teleported players to spawn or teleported anyone anyway, rather just tossed people around), but either way unless it got redone to actually work consistently again it wouldn't be any help even if ops had access to it. (but frankly I think it's always just been there to be a bit of a trollish command or a way to on rare occasion move players out of the way if obstructing something, similarly to /expel)