Posts by Kyle4961

Lets say you make a warp called /setwarp KylesParkour. Someone else could also go to a random place and also do /setwarp KylesParkour, then doing /warp KylesParkour will bring you to the location they set the warp to instead of the one you did. This is very problematic when you work very hard on a build in a random location, and the only way to get there is with a warp. So, I think stealing warps should be disabled. If you do /setwarp [a warp that already exists], then you should get a response back that says "This warp has already been taken!" Im just gonna respond to a few counterarguments now.

Just ban people who steal warps
    When someone steals a warp and no mods are online, its impossible to tell who stole the warp. Even if a mod logs on stealing warps isnt tracked, and also even if the person who steals it gets banned, the person the warp was stolen from still loses their build.

Just do /back and reclaim your warp
    If someone goes away from their build and teleports to someone else, then someone steals their warp, then they go to their warp only to end up at the stolen warp, then doing /back only puts you back to where you were first, and doing /back again just brings yiou back to the stolen warp.

Die
    k

There is an overwhelming amount of evidence that HappieHands should be perm banned. Here it is:

It all started when I was working on a parkour course (which you can see at /warp parkour) then HappieHands teleported to me and wanted to help work on it. I said no, because I wanted to work on it myself, so he/she literally built their own parkour course right next to mine. Which was annoying, but technically wasn't against any rules. But then he/she started doing things that were definitely against the rules.

First, he/she added themselves to the credits of my build. You can see this by going to /warp parkour, looking at the credits, using /ins, and place a block to the left of my head. HappieHands placed their own head, and I removed it. And you can see this at other parts of the build as well.

He/she started making minor edits to a bunch of parts of my build multiple times, in some cases replacing it after I broke it. if you go to the desert part of my parkour, place a block above the top layer of my staircase leading out of the desert temple, you can see that HappieHands placed a cactus, and I removed it.

The, he/she literally world-edited a massive bedrock sphere above my parkour course. I got a mod to see it and HappieHands got banned for 24 hours for griefing. But keep in mind griefing multiple times should eventually lead to a perm ban.

To be specific, HappieHands broke rules 2a and 3c (HappieHands sometimes teleports to me. turns invisible, and doesn't go away) multiple times. And other mods have told me that HappieHands has been banned for other reasons besides griefing in the past for reasons such as spamming. Breaking Category 2 and Category 3 rules multiple times should eventually lead to a perm ban.

Ok im done