Posts by Keziu

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

Apologies for bump but I feel it's better than making a new thread to say that due to my account being hacked, I'm officially departing from the community indefinitely.

Thanks for your hospitality.

videogamesm12 » shark quit it with the spheres

bowcx » okay bruh
    bowcx » this is grief
    Charge1158 » The spawn orb?
    breedme joined the server
    bowcx » yeah
    videogamesm12 » go ahead
    videogamesm12 » wear that
    HeatedBlade » bowie where r u
    videogamesm12 » clown ass
    HeatedBlade » this is grief too
    bowcx » its ruining my spawn that i spent so long on

Seems like you were spamming spheres around spawn, were told to stop and didn't. The ban seems valid, don't know why it wouldn't be.

Object.

Edit: apologies for being unable to take screenshots but those are actual unedited logs that can be verified

The pre-determined list of login messages is, in all honesty, not great. No offence to whoever set them, but none of them work for me and many of them are similar joke-ish ones. Now, that would be more understandable if they were easier to access, to stop trolls messing with them. But 2,500 coins is a lot - you get 140 per day of voting so would need to vote for 18 days, assuming all votes went through. Alternatively, you can win 250 reacts, which happen every 5 minutes or so. Assuming you win them all (which is difficult as there is often competition) in a row through non stop play, that will take nearly 21 hours. Through a mixture of voting and reacts, it took me several hours of play a day for two weeks and then around a week of voting.

So to me, anyway, it is pretty clear that the players doing this are going to be committed enough to the server to be able to be trusted in setting their own login message. Staff should be able to intervene, obviously, and change someone's if they happen to go through all that to break the rules with their login message.

Edit: I would just like to add that many items in the list feel like they were set by and/or for certain players already, such as there being one that is referencing an old song. They feel too specific. It feels as if members of the community already had access to this feature if they were in good standing with those who could add login messages. I also would not have saved up 2500 coins if I knew what my options were. I've had to settle for (Role) (Player).

@redeastwood#12210 Because objectively speaking, it's a trolley problem. If the lack of me makes 4 people happy, and me being there makes 4 people unhappy, then it is better for the server as a whole.

However, I'm not talking about 4 people here. I'm talking, to quote one of the people directly, "its not just us ... its the whole network"

@redeastwood#12204 I made it clear through chat on the server, even today, that I never at any point intended to apply for administrator. That wouldn't have changed anything.

I have spent my past two weeks on the server attempting to help others, but I have faced continual harrassment from several users of the server who celebrate when I leave the server and are dismayed upon my join. I have even had administrators talking negatively about me. So I have decided the only way I can help these people is by departing from the community. I hope this brings more positivity to these users.

Edit: I will be remaining on the server for the forseeable future.

Edit 2: Goodbye

@Panther#10882 I just dropped the slur once in no context. Saying, "servers down n****s" is not a racially aggressive context. A racially aggressive context would be using the n word to try and insult someone on the merit of them being a person of colour.

@redeastwood#10876 The ban reason was not for anything to do with my alleged "harrassment" of players, the ban reason was for a slur and nothing more. It cannot stand under a different offence when the admin did not attempt to punish me for those so-called offences.

@chargenation1158#10875 There's no zero tolerance policy that I'm aware of, it was abolished many months ago. There has been no argument that what I did deserved a mere 5 minute ban at worst, but should have even then been a smite.

@redeastwood#10869 What you were doing doesn't matter, the punishment was ill-fitting to the offence I committed and there has been no reason for any further punishment to be given for actions that did not break the rules.

@redeastwood#10865 What rules did I break during that conversation? As pastelpanther can be seen saying in the discord server chat, being rude isn't against the server rules. And me being rude doesn't change the fact the ban was unfair and the punishment did not fit the crime.

This is not me appealing an old permaban or about me trying to argue I didn't break the rules, it's about me not getting an unfairly harsh punishment. My actions before and after the punishment affect nothing.

our Minecraft name Keziu

The date and time you were banned. 5 minutes ago

What type of activity you were doing at the time of the ban (e.g. chatting, building, using world edit, etc.) or state "offline" if banned while offline. For the purpose of the appeal, only use the term banned offline if you haven't been on the server in the past 24 hours AND do not have a ban reason specified. So for example, if you leave the server for 10 minutes and find you're banned when you try to return, that's NOT an offline ban for the purpose of the ban appeal - just state what you were doing just before you left the server and that found yourself banned on return. chatting i guess

Why do you think you were banned (select the best choice below)? Admins should only ban based on the following policy: http://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/65799/s…uct-policy-read I said the n word once, a section 3 offence, which is at the very worst case, a 5 minute ban. So I select d.

a. I don't know because I did not violate any rule as noted in the server conduct policy.
    b. I don't know because I was banned while offline for more than 24 hours or it was my first login to the server
    c. I did violate one of the conduct rules and was fairly banned (state which one)
    d. I did violate one of the conduct rules but shouldn't have been banned (state which one)
    e. I don't know or other (include explanation)

If you answered a, b, d, e above, do you use any client mods or hacks? If yes, which ones? Inertia 3.1.3

Which admin banned you, and what were you told (if anything) before the ban occurred? Pastel banned me and said "Moron"