πŸŸ¨β¬›οΈπŸŸ©β¬›οΈβ¬›οΈβ¬›οΈπŸŸ¨β¬›οΈπŸŸ©β¬›οΈπŸŸ©β¬›οΈπŸŸ¨
    🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨
    πŸŸ¨β¬›οΈβ¬›οΈβ¬›οΈβ¬›οΈβ¬›οΈπŸŸ¨β¬›οΈβ¬›οΈβ¬›οΈβ¬›οΈβ¬›οΈπŸŸ¨
    πŸŸ¨β¬›οΈπŸŸ©β¬›οΈπŸŸ©β¬›οΈπŸŸ¨β¬›οΈπŸŸ©β¬›οΈβ¬›οΈβ¬›οΈπŸŸ¨
    πŸŸ¨β¬›οΈπŸŸ©β¬›οΈπŸŸ©β¬›οΈπŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨
    🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨

**1.** Your discord tag. (Ex: elmon#6023)

Sceptor#8372

**2.** If known, who banned you? (this can be checked)

Ryan Wild

**3.** If known, do you know what time you were approximately banned?

09/08/2021 - Not so sure on the time

**4.** Why do you think you were banned? (this can also be checked)

Nonsensical remarks indicating racist behaviour

**5.** Explain why you think you should be unbanned, and promise to never do whatever you did again. If your reason remains unknown, you may skip this question.

I was banned for making remarks that to some, may have been interpreted as blatant racist behaviour. My true intentions were that the phrasing of these remarks, in the context of chat at the time, were nothing more than jokes, as stated almost a minute later. It's been some time since my last ban appeal took place, of which resulted in an expected outcome that I have from then, learnt from and bettered my behaviour. Even though I had no ill-intent when making such remarks, I do understand that it may have still been offensive to some, and wasn't at all appropriate for the server. These individuals have my utmost respect and I lately offer my deepest apologies to whoever may have been offended.

My original thought when the ban first transpired was that what I said had been taken, screenshotted and sent without context to a member of staff, who saw fit to ban me accordingly. So a lot of my following actions were due to my hatred of them not seeing past the evidence. It was only shortly after, informed by Ryan, that my ban was explained in detail. Again, I offer my apologies to anyone I may have disrespected within that timeframe.

As I'm sure the majority of you know, I'm now indefinitely suspended and banned from the minecraft server. My actions were unjust, unwarranted and had no meaning - I acted out irrational and in spite of the recent events, which unfortunately led to my ban. This is in no way me hinting towards my return on the server, and I have no intentions of returning in the near or distant future. However, I have made multiple connections with many-a people over my time on this network. It's safe to say that I have missed all of you, despite the ban not being too long ago. I am hoping to return to the discord to reconnect with individuals who I had lost contact with before, apologise to those affected and maintain my presence on the network.

This server has always been a part of my life, whether I care to admit it or not, and I'd love to keep it that way.

↩ @' 5 ' tried to make yurni disable teleportation while near an NSFW build, because he seemed to think it was policy that since yurni was attracting attention

Actually Noah never stated it was a rule, instead of op rule enforcement I saw this more as just a concerned player, and in hindsight I do agree with him, I should have had my tp off