Posts by DoingCousin

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

Admin Application - DoingCousin

1. Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? Yes

2. Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online: DoingCousin (GMT+12:00)

3. Date you first joined the Total Freedom forum: July 30th. The reason for this is because this is a new account. I used to be an admin back in 2015 - 16 but since then i lost that account (WaiataFrezzy) and only just recently bought this account I wasn't bothered going through the old admin application process so i just wanted a fresh start.

4. Do you have a Discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here: Yes, Discord username: doingcousin

5. What describes you best?

I am currently in my final year of school, and I take great pride in my academic pursuits. Beyond my studies, I actively engage in various leadership roles that have contributed to my personal growth and development. As a Prefect (Executive Leader) for my house, I have been entrusted with responsibilities that involve organising events and supporting my fellow students. This role has taught me valuable skills in communication, teamwork, and problem-solving, which I believe are essential for being an effective admin.

In addition to my academic and school-based commitments, I am also a Part-Time Manager at McDonald's. This position has provided me with real-world experience in managing a team, handling customer interactions, and ensuring smooth operations within the workplace. The managerial role has enhanced my ability to deal with various situations calmly and responsibly, traits that I believe are crucial for an admin when resolving conflicts or addressing issues on the Total Freedom server.

Furthermore, my passion for learning extends. I am enrolled in a part-time tertiary carpentry course through my school, which has allowed me to hone my skills in craftsmanship and design. Through this course, I have built a solid reputation for my dedication and attention to detail, qualities that I believe can contribute positively to the Total Freedom community.

Overall, my diverse experiences as a student, a leader, a manager, and a craftsman have shaped me into an individual who is adaptable, responsible, and committed. I am eager to apply the lessons learned from these roles to contribute meaningfully as an admin on the Total Freedom server.

6. Skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc: I have a fair set of knowledge behind using computers and certain software. I am confident in learning new skills and enjoy helping others with their computer-related problems.

7. How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? Maximum 3 hours a day, after school and before work.

8. Names of admins that have recommended you? N/A .. They're all new to me.

9. Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account, or a Minecraft-playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? No

10. What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin?

I am dedicated and loyal to the Total Freedom server, having been part of the community since 2015. Throughout my time here, I have demonstrated maturity and responsibility in various aspects of my life, including holding leadership roles at school as a Prefect and being a Part-Time Manager at McDonald's. These experiences have taught me valuable skills in problem-solving, communication, and teamwork, which I believe are transferable to the digital world. As a potential admin, I would take my responsibilities seriously and always strive to create a positive and enjoyable environment for all users on the server. My willingness to listen and understand the needs of the community would enable me to address any issues that may arise promptly and fairly. I value the importance of ensuring everyone has a great experience on Total Freedom, and I am committed to contributing to its success and growth as an admin.

11. Continent you live on: Oceania/New Zealand

12. Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc.?

Yes, I can. I have adapted to other commitments, such as leadership roles and work, and I believe being an admin will not excessively impact my other responsibilities.

13. Have you read and understood the note(s) below?

Yes

14. Are your accounts secure?

Yes, my accounts have strong passwords and are not used across multiple websites.