Posts by iiGhostman

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

1) Your current Minecraft name (IGN): iiGhostman

2) Do you have a discord account? iiGhostman#9898

3) How often you plan to be active as a MB on Total Freedom? I'd like to say daily, depending on work but at least 3-4 times a week during the evening. GMT time zone.

4) Will you help contribute to building projects when requested by the Executive Creative Designer (ECD)?: Yes I will

5) What type of building skill(s) do you currently possess (terraforming, redstone, interior, exterior): I fairly well at exterior building. I have some weird designs that just look crazy but it does look good when completed. Not too good with redstone or terraforming. Half decent at interior design.

7) If there was one thing that you would say you could improve on within your builds, what would it be? Learn more redstone to create better projects. Like entrances and and contraptions. Also improve on my interior designs and probably start from scratch at terraforming.

People who can vouch: i would like to say quack95 & i think his name is Temple, will be able to vouch for the screenshots being my build.

6) Provide several screenshots with 3+ of your own builds, without any form of shaders:

These are the screenshots of my build. This is on your server if you wish to take a proper look. I know i'm required to have more than 1 build but I haven't played minecraft since i think 1.16. So everything I have build previous has been wiped on other servers. But I thought I'd give it a try and see if you think i have any potential.

Screenshot
    Captured with Lightshot
    prnt.sc
    Screenshot
    Captured with Lightshot
    prnt.sc
    Screenshot
    Captured with Lightshot
    prnt.sc
    Screenshot
    Captured with Lightshot
    prnt.sc