Posts by PressEndure

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

Yeah!, Justin kept on hiding our signs and boards then accused us of copying "his original idea" which ended up being a bill board. He rigged the votes and when he got caught he said "it was sarcasm". He isnt transparent, he hides what he will do as a president. Makes him not trustworthy. I Pressendure vote for quack95.

1. pressendure (no # in discord anymore =O )
    2. pretty sure it is lyicx
    3. 6/18
    4. I made mpreg fanfiction of video and lyicx and he says "because it was not consensual" altho i think he just wanted to ban me cause it annoyed him, like he hates being called the man behind the slaughter or something lmao
    5. I regret my actions that resulted in my ban and understand the consequences, and i learnt from my mistakes, im sorry for any disruptions that i have caused, and I assure you that I will not share any form of fanfiction or any other behavior that violates server rules, NO MORE FANFICTION, a-and mpreg.

I vouch..

do I need to explain?
    LOL
    GLORY TO VESPERIA AND IT'S PRESIDENT, ITS OFFICE, ITS ROADS AND CIVILIANS! and every QUACK out there!

but no actually, you are really reliable, a good quack, active, a person I enjoy being around, and can have a pretty good influence on people for the better.

Good luck!!