Posts by JustinSUF

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

Some of you guys know me, a lot of you don't. But, Hi, I am Justin.

I sadly didn't get to spend too long with this community, around 3 months. But I will say the people that I have met have genuinely been incredible people and hopefully I'll get to chat with some of them outside of TF. Althrough I didn't get to spend too much time with you guys, I am happy that I've gotten to spend anytime, even if it was a little bit.

I wish everyone the best of life and good health, goodbye all.

p.s, if anyone wants to stay in contact with me or smth, my discord is "atjustin", I am also in the TF discord (thank you luke for unbanning me)

wow not even me!! /j

i didnt get to be as active as i wanted to be sadly before it closed,
    I will say through, the times I have talked with you, even tho it wasn't a lot, you do seem like a great guy.

He should be unbanned

Also were they links to legit websites where you can view the movies? Like YouTube Movies/Netflix/Hulu etc? Or was it something else? Cause I feel like if you only post a link to somewhere where you can officially/legally watch it, then it shouldn't be bannable imo

They were links that would embed the movie into discord haha, aka the user could watch the whole movie, illegally, in discord.

For the people who don't know about me and what got me banned,

I was banned on June 3, 2023, around 8:30 PM on the TotalFreedom Discord.
    The reason I was banned by lyicx for Piracy, more specifically I had posted links of the following,

1. The Spongebob Movie
    2. The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water
    3. The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run
    4. Puss in Boots: The Last Wish
    5. A handful of SpongeBob episodes (i can not remember which ones.)

After I was banned from the discord, I started playing on the MC server like a normal person and not acting like a fool. I have honestly gotten to know a good amount of people from the community and wish I could be talking to them in the Discord server and others.

I really do regret my decisions and the actions that led to my ban, and genuinely want a second chance.

1. @atjustin (MC is JustinSUF, MC isn't banned)

2. 06/03/23, Around 8:30 PM EST.

3. Chatting (technically)

4. I did violate one, possibly more, of the conduct rules and was banned fairly, this rule being the no piracy rule.

5. lyicx, nothing was said by him before the ban, but lower staff/members were either laughing or being like "dude stop you are gonna get banned"

6. I regret my mistakes and have reviewed and agree to the community guidelines. I apologize for my inconvenience.

1. @atjustin (MC is JustinSUF, MC isn't banned)

2. 06/03/23, Around 8:30 PM EST.

3. Chatting (technically)

4. I did violate one of the conduct rules and was fairly banned, this rule being the no piracy rule.

5. lyicx, nothing was said by him before the ban, but lower staff/members were either laughing or being like "dude stop you are gonna get banned"

6. I have reviewed and agree to the community guidelines.

If I was not suppose to use this format for a discord ban, please let me know.

Hello TotalFreedom,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm writing this forum post to address a recent incident that resulted in my ban from the TotalFreedom Discord server. I want to sincerely apologize for my actions and kindly request your consideration for an opportunity to be unbanned.

I posted links to copyrighted content within the server, including the all three SpongeBob movies, two SpongeBob episodes, and the newest Puss in Boots movie. I now understand that this was against the server's rules and disrespectful to everyone in the server. I deeply regret my behavior and any inconvenience or harm caused to the community and the staff members.

Since the ban, I've reflected on my actions and recognize the importance of upholding the server's guidelines. I understand that the staff members work hard to create a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone, and I'm truly sorry for undermining their efforts. I have learned from this experience and am committed to making amends.

I apologize to the staff members, especially Lyicx, for the additional workload and stress caused by my actions. Earning back your trust will take time, but I'm willing to put in the effort. If there's anything I can do to rectify the situation or demonstrate my commitment to positive engagement, I'd be grateful for the opportunity.

To the entire TotalFreedom Discord community, I apologize for any frustration or disappointment I may have caused. I genuinely appreciate your understanding and consideration. I promise to follow the server's guidelines, contribute positively, and engage in respectful discussions.

I kindly request the community and the staff members to give me another chance to be a part of the TotalFreedom Discord server. I've learned from this incident and will uphold the server's rules with utmost respect and responsibility.

Thank you for reading my post and considering my request. I am truly sorry for my actions, and I hope you can find it in your heart to grant me another opportunity to be a member of this wonderful community.

Warm regards,

JustinSUF (Justin) <3