Posts by Josh Monaghan

I warned you people to take my threats seriously, and you didn't listen. I was more than patient with you, even offering you the chance to apologise for your war crimes to right your wrongs. Yet, you laughed at me. Made fun of me, even. Now, it's too late. There's no turning back now. I have successfully taken over the owner's accounts and have downloaded everything I could get my hands on, including internal ATLAS presentations.

Don't believe me? Here is one of them, all about NFTs that Wild1145 wanted to integrate into the server so badly.

yKudHeL.png

I tried to engage with you people in the Discord server and was relentlessly mocked and bullied. I was called rude names, had my sexuality questioned, and was ruthlessly harassed. Attacks of this kind were not warranted, and now I am even more traumatized than before. This means war. Mark my fucking words, you fat keyboard-slamming cheetos-loving basement dwellers. You will all pay for your actions. You might think this is funny now, but this is just the calm before the storm. You will see the consequences of turning a respectable young man like myself into a rage-filled monster.

Maybe if you knew what would have happened you would have kept your mouth shut, but it's too late now. Good luck.

Stop laughing at me, you uneducated basement-dwelling swine. You don't know who you're messing with, but you will know soon enough. You all will. You can keep mocking me all you want, but you're only motivating me further. This wretched server will crumble like a cookie by my will alone. You will cowardly bow down to me as I single-handedly rip this place apart piece by piece. I have an entire arsenal of weapons at my disposal, and each one would destroy everything should I choose to use it. By the time I'm done with this place, you will know what happens when you mess with Josh Monaghan, and you will regret everything.

This could have all been avoided if you just simply un-banned me when I kindly asked. I don't want that anymore, we are far beyond that point now. Now, I want revenge. Revenge against the corrupt admin who banned me all those years ago. Revenge against those who traumatized me and destroyed my life by making fun of me. Mark my words. This isn't over.

You think this is a joke? You think my threats and trauma are something to laugh about? I can assure you, it's not. I have entire barracks of tools at my disposal to facilitate my revenge to make you pay for your war crimes. I have already rooted myself deep in this server's inner circle, and am more than willing to dismantle this place with my bare hands if I have to.

Apologise to me right now or be completely annihilated by my wrath. Choose wisely.

My name is Josh Monaghan. Twelve years ago, I was wrongfully banned by an abusive corrupt admin. I demanded an immediate un-ban from the owner or else there he would face my consequences. My rightful demands were rudely ignored and even mocked relentlessly, which left me crippled from being so horribly traumatized. I tried to show my friends the abuse I was taking from you people, but they instead mocked me and called me a loser. I have spent years plotting my revenge and soon it will come into fruition.

This is a declaration of war. Mark my words. You have been warned.