Posts by svloogz

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

1. Minecraft name: svloogz

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any): svloogz#5138

3. Approximate date of indefinite ban: Many months ago (Check ban history if you feel it's necessary)

4. Reason for indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable: "Lag Machine" I admit I did create a massive lag machine, but it was months ago, I am genuinely sorry and feel that I've had enough time to learn not to make lag machines because it's not just a pointless attack, there are players on the server who want to play, but a lag machine can ruin that, which is why, from months of learning, I have come to the conclusion that this is the right time to appeal for my ban after many months of being banned.

5. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961) and all the conditions stated above? Yes