Posts by medion_mikrowelle

I am completely fine with furries, it's pretty much just dresses/suits and role playing. Two or more consenting adults/teenagers should be able to do what they want in private, whether it is BDSM, furry roleplaying or dressing up as femboys. That simply is none of my business. Many are just part of the fandom because it's fun for them to be, dress up or act like an animal which I'm also fully cool with, considering humans are pretty much part of the animal "kingdom" anyways. And hey, life is dark enough, so why not let some people have fun.

Where my support ends is pedo-, necro- and zoophilia. Children are too young to understand consent, dead people cannot consent either. The same goes for other animals, they cannot consent in plain English. What some people forget is that said philias are not limited to the furry fandom. Anyone could be a pedo-, necro- or zoophile, independent from their gender, sexuality and interests/fandoms. Pointing fingers at all furries stating that they are all zoophiles is plain bullshit, I know enough furries that do not support it themselves.

I hope this helps!

Brutally real story incoming, continue at your own risk.

I always take my phone to the toilet. Sometimes I also take my laptop with me, especially when I know that I’m going to release a massive dump, which can sometimes take up to a few hours. Having some entertainment is an awesome way to spend the time. There’s simply nothing better to life than being granted the ability to watch an animation of 2 human creatures playing with each other on a massive laptop's screen, instead of having to pinch your eyes - how cringe! As a plus, due to the display’s size it almost feels like real life, even though it is an anime. Your toilet sessions will never be the same again with this very simple, yet effective life hack only a few people know of.

I can only recommend Discord moderators to take your laptop with you to the toilet, as it simply lets you experience your movies on a very big screen, which makes them seem very real.

Just be careful that you do not spill yellow liquid onto your keyboard, or else someone can buy a new laptop.

I hope this helps!

Just get the three vaccine shots already and be done with it.

Or, you go walk around naked outside and catch the virus. Now try not to die.

I'm not forcing people to get the shots, but if you don't want to help end this pandemic (which - surprise surprise: affects us all) then you may as well lock yourself up until you stop being a stubborn donkey.

People inject themselves Botox and what not, but when it comes to three simple vaccine shots many start crying and whining.

I've had two shots so far and they went well. I didn't even feel the needle. You may experience some headaches for the following 1 to 2 days, but that will pass - and to be fair, that's nothing severe.

I wear an FFP2 mask daily almost everywhere - except at home (duh!) - and my face is totally fine. No scars, no itching, no magic bubbles.

I hope this helps!