Posts by excellentgamer1

I vouch. Pyro does not support the actions of the raiders and while he does interact with some of the members of the granite castle, he did not take part in the raids. Yes, he might be associated with some of the granite castles members but there is nothing wrong with him interacting with them. Banning him for that is basically saying that he was banned for being friends with them. You can't ban someone for being friends with someone.

I would also like to address the support doxing/illegal activities. Pyro did not support the raids as seen in the screenshots already on this appeal. He tried to get them to stop, and he never once supported them raiding. Also concerning that GoFundMe i don't think he actually supported that either. Pyro is a long-time player of this server and active players getting banned like this is exactly why the server has the player numbers it does today. Pyros ban was basically given for reasons that were partly not true. With this in mind I believe pyro should be unbanned and if he isn't I want to see this ban investigated and the correct ban reason given.

One minute he was going to sleep. The next minute he found himself in the town square at a gathering. Lot's of people stood there silently while Qadars mayor was asking for a volunteer to go to a cave on the outskirts of the town. Suddenly everything went blank and a few seconds later LightUk realized it was all a dream as he sat up in his bed only to look at his clock and realized he had overslept as he worked at a shop. the shop he worked at was at risk of closing due to the local competition so it was important he was on time. As light rushed out of his house he had already forgotten about his dream. Light decided he would use the town square as a shortcut to get to the shop. With in 5 minutes Light was approaching the square when he noticed a large crowd of people standing in front of the cathedral "I wonder what's going on" Light said as he decided to go over and find out. As light was making his way over he saw that the Qadar mayor was on a temporary stage and that he was doing a talk to the people when all of a sudden a black and purple mist started to envelope the town square. Light then realized that he was getting a headache and as he watched he also saw that every other person in the square was having pain. Seconds later Light started to slowly fall to the ground. As he put his hand onto the floor to stop his fall he started to hear what sounded like a voice in his head. The voice said "My name is Necrox and i have been created to bring new purpose to this world that you people call Totalfreedom. Send one of your citizens to the cave that is on the other side of the forest if you don't want this town destroyed within the next 24 hours". Just after the voice had stopped light had a vision of a purple crystal lieing in the middle of a what looked like a cavern. Once everything was back to normal the mayor said "Ok i don't know who this Necrox is or why he want's one of us however i am not leaving this town at risk so i would like one of you to go to that cave. Do we have any volunteers?" Everyone thought for a moment about what the mayor had just said Light decided he would volunteer "I'll go" said Light "Ok. You can go Light. I have faith that you will return safely" the mayor said "Thank you. I promise i will return safely" said light as he started to walk towards the forest. As light entered the forest he started to try and work out how a voice could be heard in the peoples heads all at the same time "Surely no one is capable of doing that" he said as he continued on towards the cave. As he approached the cave he noticed that it had a stone statue outside "Odd. Why would there be a statue all the way out here" Light said as he made his way into the cave. All of a sudden he got to a steep drop as he began to realize that he was standing in the very cavern that he saw in his vision. Then he saw the crystal sitting directly in the centre of the cavern. Light decided to go down and take a closer look. He saw that the crystal was purple just as he saw in his vision. Light then thought about taking the crystal "should i take the crystal with me back to town?" Light wondered for a moment and then decided he would take it with him. Light was moments away from touching the crystal when he sensed that something was wrong "Why would a crystal be in the middle of a cavern like this one is?" he said to himself as he decided he would pick it up anyway. With in seconds of him placing his hand on it he felt something hit him as he heard a bang and then everything went blank.

Our story starts in a small town in a world known as Totalfreedom. This town was one of many towns in that world and like every other town everyday felt like it was the same. This specific town was named Qadar Town. Qadar Town was a peaceful place with lot's of greenery and a nice town square with a fountain which had a statue of a frog in the middle of it with water coming out of it's mouth. Around 250 people lived in Qadar Town and one of those people was a resident named Excellentgamer1. He was a resident who did the same as most other people in the world of Totalfreedom as the residents would wake up in the morning and then go out and build in order to expand the town and give it new facilities. One of the older things in Qadar Town was the towns cathedral. The cathedral stood tall in the town square and was the first thing most of the people would see when they walked into the town square. Excellentgamer1 or Excel for short had been inside the cathedral once before and noticed how it seemed very empty inside and very quiet. There was alot of space inside the cathedral and also a oddly placed bookshelf that had ancient looking books on it. Excel got ready and then left his house to go and continue work on the new facility that was getting built in Qadar which was a supermarket which was going to be the cheapest one in Qadar. Once Excel arrived he couldn't help but notice that the construction site was located next to a forest that he had never been into before. he could not see into it as there was alot of trees that were casting shade onto the entrance. Excel then remembered that he had to go and continue on the supermarket so into the building site he went. About 8 hours later Excel emerged from the construction site warned out after a hard day building. As he was leaving the site he walked past the entrance to the forest and decided he would go and take a look and see what was in the forest. As he entered the forest he noticed that the trees looked like they had faces and there was alot of crows chirping along with other birds and various other animals "This is peaceful but also a little bit creepy" he said to himself as he continued down the stone pathway that was in the forest. Eventually all he saw was a giant mountain in front of him "Well i assume that's going to be a dead end" he said as he continued on towards the mountain. Eventually he noticed that a entrance to a cave started to come into view. Curious as to what was inside the cave. Excel decided he would go in and have a look not realizing what was inside would change his life forever. As excel slowly made his way through the dark and mysterious cave he began to wonder how no one had ever spoken of the cave before. Suddenly excel stopped as he noticed that there was a steep drop in front of him. Luckily he noticed there was a rock formation to the left which looked like a set of stairs so he decided to go down to see what was at the bottom. Suddenly a sense of unease came over him as he noticed he was in what looked like a cavern which had water flowing into it from a underground stream. Excel started to look around the cavern and eventually came across a rock with ancient text on it that he could not read. Above the text he saw 7 crystals that looked like they had been there for a long time. As he was looking at the crystals a few rocks stacked on top of each other caught his attention. Turning back to the crystals Excel decided he wanted to pick one up and have a closer look at one. Excel noticed all the crystals were different colours and he decided to pick up one which was white and yellow. Around 3 seconds after Excel picked up the crystal he felt the ground shaking as 5 of the other crystals started to levitate and then they suddenly flew away at a very fast speed in the direction of the caves exit. "Woah" Excel said as he looked back only to see that 1 crystal was still in it's place. Then suddenly the one remaining crystal started to levitate and flew to where the stack of stones was. Meanwhile the ground started to shake again so Excel decided it was time to leave the cave. As excel started to run to the caves exit he looked behind him to see that a shadowy figure was now standing in the place where the stack of stones were. Then suddenly the shadowy figure sent a dark orb flying in the direction of Excel and as the orb came into contact with him a sudden flash of light appeared. Meanwhile back in the town. Another person rose from his bed only to realize he had overslept.

[Credit to Noah for the screenshot]

Hello everyone. The other day someone on the server told me I should be a writer and I believe some people like my lore so here we are. I am excited to announce that I'll be creating new lore and adapting it into a trilogy of stories and then putting them on this forum one chapter at a time.

Story 1:The gathering of the 7 mages

Over the next few months i'll be releasing the first story which lasts for roughly 9 chapters. In the story you will be able to witness how the 7 mages got there powers and what awaits them as the world totalfreedom is in starts to become unstable and slowly but surely reveal a truth which will change the course of the servers history forever.

1.Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.
    yes
    2.What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.
    Excellentgamer1 gmt
    3.What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.
    29th January 2021
    4.Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).

5.What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.
    Student
    6.Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.
    No
    7.How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.
    Daily
    8.Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.) - Required atleast 1 recommendation from an Admin or a Senior Admin.
    You!
    9.Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).
    Yes but they are not presently a admin.
    10.What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).
    I am kind and always ready to help, I am also staff on another server so I have experience.
    11.What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).
    Europe
    12.Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied. Yes

13.Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).
    Yes
    14.Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites? Yes

Note 1: If an admin asks you a direct question, you should reply. If an admin objects and give reasons that you believe are incorrect, you may reply to state why you believe the reasons are incorrect; do not rage or get dramatic - just state facts and do not reply more than once; no debates.

1.Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes

2.What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

Minecraft name=Excellentgamer1 time zone= gmt
    3.What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

29th January 2021
    4.Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).

5.What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.
    Student
    6,Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.
    No
    7.How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.
    Daily
    8.Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.) - Required atleast 1 recommendation from an Admin or a Senior Admin.
    You! =Innocentmango
    9.Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).
    No
    10.What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).
    My qualities are that I am kind and polite to everyone and always ready to help.
    What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).
    Europe
    11.Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.
    Yes
    12.Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).
    Yes
    13.Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites? Yes

A week from now is Pokémon day. There will probably be lots of Pokémon related stuff .I'm secretly hoping this will get approved/denied maybe on Pokémon day[I don't' think it will happen on that day due to the amount of testing needed but hey one can imagine.]

Hello everyone.I figured it was about time to get this done so here we go.

Here at ExcelSurvival we strive to make one of the best modded survivals on minecraft. We have a range of mods so there is always something for everyone. Due to the server being the way it is there will be a 2-5 minute window On the hour for 6 hours per day to allow players to join. If you wish to join us you will need the latest version of 1.12.2 minecraft forge as well as the mods we have on here which you can find a list of below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WU…dit?usp=sharing

That list has direct download links to most of the mods.

Once you have got them you can join us at ExcelSurvival.aternos.me

I hope if you decide to join that you enjoy your time on here.

So I have been thinking about this and have come up with a idea. What if we let whoever wanted to make there own gyms and towns. Some Pokémon regions have more then 8 gyms so we could have it that 8 badges are required to take on the league but its the trainers choice in terms of what badges they go for. It would add a interesting element if we let the region shape itself.