Posts by lyicx

@hyfae#2491 the trade off is reletively minor given how tf clears items every 30 seconds or so. i think this minor trade off is worth it in the long run for user end experience.

If we were to trace people down who spam drop a lot of items with an intent to lag the server we could probably have a method to log it or something like potspy but thats a conversation for another time.

vouch, your builds are good with shape and structure and outside of what you've listed some are quite ambitious. but i would suggest adding more to the block pallet because most of the body being obsidian despite it being part of the enders theme kinda doesn't look too great and some of the builds you've listed are quite small.

darth as of late has been severely lacking in his duties, he has been making dodgy requests for me and nick to do suspicious shit in our underground inner circle. i have been forced to sacrifice my integrity by being blackmailed by darth to sending pictures of my bare cock to nick like its some sort of sexual fantacy that he has. i have felt very uncomfortable with such requests. he told me if i was to ever come out with this he would come down my ends and fucking molest me.

i've tried to resign from AESL but every time i talk to him about this he pretends to get depressed and threatens suicide. it guilt trips me into staying around because i dont want blood on my hands. he would always tell me it was my fault if he ever done anything to himself.

every time i would do statistics he would call me a "good boy" for following his orders. he would call me his "little beta bitch" who would always explain how aroused he would get when he is in our secret meetings where me and nick were forced to masturbate on stream. he would ask nick to watch me on stream and make sure im not "misbehaving"

darth tells me that he only retains his position for power, he doesn't actually care about the server and its growth and it has shown by the lack of members and advertisement. he gets nick to do all the heavy lifting and doesn't get me to do much because they want to make me look bad by being a liaison for clout when i show so much passion in this server and i really mean it. sometimes they force me to do statistics but i never feel good about it lately. he make me do it twice in a row. month by month and they just want to punish me.

he's power hungry and abusive. this is why im finally coming out with a vote off, i cant let darth continue to run ravage in this server anymore.

evidence:
    http://carnivalrp.net/.well-known/tf/Evidence_Darth.mp3

i've asked a few people and im aware that its been survival since i was a fetus but i've seen some ops beforehand doing the vanilla gamemode command and them being disappointed. furthermore i have no understanding why it is the default gamemode when most people on this server stay in creative most of the time. when you teleport between worlds too sometimes it changed your gamemode to survival.

i propose if its possible to make the default gamemode for TF across all the worlds and shit and on join too. if theres a justification why this cant be a thing im genuinely curious to hear it. its a small suggestion but it has its merit

should i invest the time again into redoing lyicxcorp?

this proposal came up on stream.

lyicxcorp was a fictional corperation that had people engaged in the server awhile back this year. i got burned out so nothing happened since

@SupItsDillon#2126 can you stop insinuating that he may be Nathaniel, I know it’s not just you but at the end of the day, if he’s made a new identity and is keeping out of trouble, I don’t see what is wrong. Personally I see it as a step in the right direction to improve on previously seen behavior for if he is/was Nathaniel.

maybe so. i just honestly think its a bit suspicious why he would personally ask to have the account remove despite the fact we would've done that anyway.

its not even that i care if he's nathaniel at this point im just genuinely curious why he would ask to remove the account out of all people