Posts by CodexTheDuplex

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

Ignore the way I've acted earlier, I believe I came off as rude which I was generally infuriated at how the user in question has been acting recently. I apologize sincerely, and I will keep my emotions and views of any user, including the one in question, at bay.
    As for the suspension in question
    I think it goes without saying that telling someone to kill themselves is unacceptable.

@MEGAF4IL#6863 Your reply is sweet and all, but I don't plan on forgiving you, Moriarty and/or icksp.

The choice of forgiving someone you hate is completely up to you, we can't and won't influence who you decide to forgive and who to hate on your future endevours, but you gotta learn that sometimes in life, you gotta work with people that you don't and probably never will like.

@MEGAF4IL#6863 The internet is one of many forms of my escape from this hellish world. Thank you.

This doesn't mean that you treat your peers like a toilet to get rid of your bodily waste for you.

@MEGAF4IL#6856 Time to enjoy being useless for 2 weeks.

This is kind of what ticked me off the most. If all of our operators were useless, TotalFreedom wouldn't be what it is today. We would have had no playerbase. People would have hated our server to the paramount degree. Since you have been suspended, it would be in yours and our best interest to better your actions, apologize to the people you've hurt, and never, ever, even in your wildest imaginations/dreams, tell or verbally wish for someone to have or do something that will harm them.

Just fighting your suspension will make matters worse for you, people will see you as an irresponsible admin that handles punishments like a toddler if you battle your suspension every minute you stay on the server.
    However, if you just take the suspension as it comes, reflect on your actions, better yourself, and make others think better about you, we will view you better as an administrator when the two week timeframe is up.

Wanna see a magic trick?
    ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้­้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้­้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้­้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้­้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎­๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎­๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎­๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎­๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํ­ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ­ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้­้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้­้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้­้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้­้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎\ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้­้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้­้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้­้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้­้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎

I didn't download anything, they didn't even post a link let alone a download link, and they said "give me brainliest or I will ddos your computer and backdoor you" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Let this be a lesson, kids. If someone threatens to hack you and all they have is your username, they most likely can't unless they're very sophisticated cyber-attackers. Now, always go to this website just in case of a backdoor:
    https://www.speedguide.net/portscan.php?port=4433&tcp=1&udp=1.
    If you don't have any, you're all good. If you still express symptoms of a hack, please contact your ISP.
    Just wanted to share this funny story with y'all.
    Have a great day.
    oh and what would be your best advice for raising a monky that wants to burn down my house

1 - Your Minecraft Username: CodexTheDuplex
    2 - Your Discord Username & ID: Codex10#0222
    3 - Your previous experience, please do provide links if it's open-source, or if not talk us through it:
    I've actually worked as a backend Java developer for the server SocoOp, not sure if y'all have heard of it but it was quite popular(at least 5 members on at any given moment). I've since compiled TFM for that server and got past a few errors that any of the other developers had the caliber to solve.
    I've also gotten into Machine Learning, and I've built a website that can detect Coronavirus and other chest-related diseases including fractures from a trained X-Train model: https://xray-analyzer.codextheduplexa.repl.co. I've used tf.js(TensorFlow, not our server lmao) and shards to build this website. The frontend is just a simple HTML webpage that I used CSS Framework that I made to make it visibly appealing yet professional.
    I've also coded a Discord bot in Discord.js
    https://repl.it/@ArnavGhosh/CodexBot-Template
    Of course, this is just a template because I don't want little kids forking my code and claiming it as their own! The actual CodexBot has much more features than this.
    I've also coded a Port Scanner for my school that had their internet hit off by someone who goes by the name Akbar, and someone who goes by the snapchat name BlackHatHacker(LMAOOOOOOO).
    This is the source code I used. https://repl.it/@ArnavGhosh/Port-Scan.
    It takes a bit since I actually use a bunch of threads and the closed ports keep getting pinged for data, but it works.

4 - A short bit about why you want to become a developer for TF.
    The development game has always fascinated me, really. What about it fascinates me you may ask? The thing is, actual code being produced fascinates me. How we're able to sit hours on end in a room, tapping away at a keyboard trying to make "untitled.py" or whatever the language case may be into something that could be used by the general audience while minimizing human error, something that is inevitible. Human error is always unpredictable. One day your software could be turned against society and your IP pinger could be used as a botnet. Your website source code to your stylish and sick video-game website could be hacked and people could start building hacked clients based off of it. I understand the magnitude of attentive detail when it comes to computer programming. One small bleep in your code that PyCharm or the IDE that you use can't pick up, you sell hackable trash to the audience. Just another target. I don't want the work I help out with TF or the code I write for the TotalFreedom server to be hackable trash. I want it to be server code that can be easily used by the audience and hard for attackers to get past. I normally average 120 Words Per Minute, so I can produce code pretty quickly.

Thanks,
    CodexTheDuplex