Posts by burger

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

fleshly seriously where the fuck did you get this idea from, did you time travel to year 2120 and asked someone what they think of abortion?

He is making the comparison of us looking at our past actions with disgust and future societies looking at our current actions with disgust. An example being infanticide which was a common occurrence during the Roman Empire. This is not at all a crazy comparison to make even though it could have been worded better by enchy.

frankly the only reason i am still active on the forum is because of the monthly controversial debates that always occur. i enjoy reading peoples perspectives on subjects and sometimes even joining if i feel brave lmao

Miwojedk What are these consequences you are talking about? I am still heavily debating abortion from a moral point of view and the only reason I am leaning towards supporting abortion is strictly the fact that it is so necessary in todays society (refer to above post). If these consequences you speak of are related to loss of freedom, I disagree with you. We have laws which restrict immoral actions and I personally believe abortion is immoral. It is simply the only option we have at this moment. We should be investing our resources into making abortion less necessary rather than debating whether it should be protected or not.

I don’t support the idea of killing a human (or fetus depending on your stance) but I understand why abortion is absolutely necessary in our society. This situation is sort of similar to the gun debate. Restrict guns and you create a black market for illegal weapons. Restrict abortion and you create a (less safe) black market for abortion. Those that argue it is immoral to protect abortion must acknowledge the consequences if abortion loses federal protection. More kids will be abandoned, women who may feel pressured to get an abortion in an unsafe environment risk death or serious injury, kids grow up in homes not able to financially or emotionally support them. I believe we all have the goal to prevent the loss of life no matter which side you are on and that is why abortion is not something we can morally prohibit no matter how much you disagree with it.

Depends on the type of dream but usually no. During failed lucidity attempts I am able to remember many more details that use various senses (Taste of foods, texture of a basketball, sounds of wind in trees, etc) not normally remembered in dreams. An example of this was a dream where I was at the gym doing my own thing and casually watching the clock (clocks are really weird in dreams and are good items used to verify you are dreaming). I can still to this day vividly remember the smell of that gym (fresh paint type smell) and the cold benches that I sat on while watching the clock. Even though it was a digital clock, in that dream I could hear faint ticking as if it was an analog clock.

DragonSlayer2189 can’t wait to see how the server evolves in the future

It won’t realistically. Don’t know why we keep trying these game modes as none of them survive past a couple weeks. We should be allocating our efforts towards the freedom server and develop a more stable player base there before we try branching out to new game modes

enchy why are you trying so hard to not admit depp might not be an abuser? depp has no history or pattern of violence, while amber does. there is also no evidence depp was physically abusive, while there is evidence heard was. anything past that is not following evidence and instead making shit up. you cant seem to admit that depp isnt an abuser. do you think that the only way heard was violent was abusive was if she was provoked?

Neither here nor there but abuse is not strictly limited to physical offense. While johnny doesn't have a history of physical abuse, he does have a history of drug + alcohol usage and verbal abuse. For this there is evidence (phone calls) of Johnny verbally insulting and berating heard. Even then, Amber isn't the white knight of this situation either as she does also have a history of verbal abuse. My stance is that neither of them are innocent and we should be very careful to not be too biased for either side. Just because Amber is guilty does not make Johnny innocent and we shouldn't treat him that way