Posts by erin

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

~~Vouch Was going to suggest this myself but opted not to.

Every indef ban request is usually approved, and they all come with overwhelming amounts of evidence in favour of the ban. They're just a formality but with Steven being busy it gives players 1-2 days to return and cause damage, or return and freely play on the server they have no right to be on.~~

Neutral.

I honestly vouch just based on the fact you've written all this because you want the most annoying block in the game to have the feature that makes it annoying enabled.

Changing to neutral as per @wild1145's post as I haven't had time to fully read

Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes

What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

shehxlk, currently BST

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

November 25, 2020

Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).

erin#0001

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.

Student in part time employment.

Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.

I'm afraid not.

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.

Pretty much all day during the week I will at least be on call and accessible via discord to jump on, however I spend most of these hours on the server anyway. Evenings on weekends too.

Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.) - Required atleast 1 recommendation from an Admin or a Senior Admin.

Lyicx.

Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).

I don't, no.

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).

I would describe myself as mature, and through working in retail I am gaining the ability to be respectful and patient with those who may need help with anything they may need on the server, whilst being attentive enough to sort out any possible situations that may arise.

What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).

Europe

Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes

Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).

Yes

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

Yes

Vanilla death messages didn't work very well in fairness.

/locate in general is also blocked for no reason.

And can someone with knowledge tell me any good reason to block /gamemode? I know /gmc and /gms are quicker and easier but why stop /gamemode from working on top of that? Just change my gamemode as I wanted to and show me the message for next time.

Vouch.

You can't drop items yet you can set up droppers to drop items at a much faster rate. It does literally nothing to stop the people who want to cause lag and inconveniences those who just want to throw stuff to other players instead of having to put them in a container.

And you can't use spawn eggs yet you can use /spawnmob to spawn up to 10 mobs at once.

Staff can very easily clear entities and usually do so at the first sign of lag. Dropped items also despawn really quickly when sent out of droppers.

However I think dropped items need to be logged, and maybe there could be a way to disable picking up other players items to avoid trolls filling people's inventories.

You're really churning out some good suggestions lately.

Vouch. If survival based servers can have access to player vaults, then so can we.

These could be purchasable using server coins, with a player vault plugin that uses a /p v [n] command.