Posts by erin

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

What do we genuinely do if someone's username violates the conduct policy? Like if they have an nword in their name or whatever? I get they're usually alts and we could ask the player to switch accounts but what if the player insists they have no alts for whatever reason, what do we do then?

We also seem to have a player on the server whose username attacks another operator with the n word, and as far as I can see they're allowed to play on the server as they wish assuming they don't break any other rules (excluding the username one).

I know, another one. Written on mobile if formatting is fucky.

1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:
    Code
    snippydappy:  
      uuid: 'c08102e0-f486-4eec-9540-8a5719bf06e7'  
      ips:  
      reason: 'Serial griefing'  
    Code
    DIRTMART:  
      uuid: '6f6a3445-8d03-4c1d-9aff-541933e593f2'  
      ips:  
      reason: 'Serial griefing'  
    1. What did they do?

Both of these people log onto TotalFreedom for one reason and one reason only - to grief. Although snippydappy initially started playing on the server as early as March and his companion only joined recently, both players are now logging on at the same time and getting banned for griefing within minutes, then repeating the process the next day.

1. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the conduct policy?

1b - repeated rule breaking

1. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.

1. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.

No.

@'Ryan' would it be possible to log the use of bonemeal? Nothing that appears in chat or anything but something that can be referred to if a grief is discovered. So instead of trying to shoehorn bonemeal into coreprotect you can just look for the use of bonemeal in the coordinates that someone made a huge mushroom or whatever.

Vouch provided they're able to be disabled in certain regions to prevent any griefing.

@'kanst' I hope "untraceable grief" isn't used as an excuse

Probably was the reason, happened the other day to spawn. Should be patchable though without blocking bonemeal.

This is part of the server-wide problem where everything is username and IP based. I hope it gets pushed to a high priority because there are more problems than just this.

Welcome back.

Edit: remaining neutral for now. I'm unfamiliar with you as I'm new here so would appreciate more experienced people to give their inputs before I give mine. But the welcome still stands lol

What can I say? I'm nothing without these.

1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:

AmbivilantOrb18:
    uuid: 'f8966990-bb54-4f24-a6e9-d94c77d5a6c6'
    ips:

reason: 'Serial rule breaking'
      1. What did they do?

User has 18 punishments on record. While most of these consist of minor infarctions such as troll potions, spamming commands, etc, they have also been banned on three occasions for attempts to lag the server, one of which completely crashed the server.

1. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the conduct policy?

1a + 1b

1. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.

Both @"RedEastWood"#47 and @"kanst"#117 can provide further accounts as witnesses for the offence on July 11th

1. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.

No.

Apologies for the bump but I knew this thread existed and it's better than making a new one.

Range bans are becoming a problem again in the past few days. One poor operator has been banned TWICE falsely due to a two-time griefer being in the same IP range as him and I fear the player in his range will continue to grief and prevent an innocent operator from playing on the server for absolutely no reason - the poor guy thought something he did was deemed griefing and just accepted it.

We seriously need to re-evaluate their place in the server as they've clearly led to a lot of false bans in the past few months - if they're not helping with bypassing and causing for players to be banned for no reason then why keep them?

Was I the one who banned you? Because I've never banned you, and nobody else has ever banned or sanctioned you. Do you mind telling me the ban reason that shows up? I believe you've been falsely banned as a result of IP addresses or the like.

Edit: your IP address has never been sanctioned..

Edit 2: I found a range ban I gave out for another user which coincided with one of the IPs you had on your profile. I have since removed your ban since it was not meant for you.

Shdwo by laws of the game the Chiellini issue was a tactical foul and by the laws of the game it was a reckless challenge which resulted in the caution he received. It was a bad shirt pull but a yellow card nonetheless.

@'SupItsDillon' He's been very active on the discord for quite a while and been more than reasonable and deserving of a reinstatement. He's also recently starting to become active on the server too.

Of course, you haven't logged onto the server for the best part of two months so I really don't know why you're voting on this.