Posts by erin

By the letter of the law, voting doesn't need to happen but I did value the feedback on both sides regardless.

However all that said, what happened that has caused the objections I don't feel would've caused any suspension or removal - far from it, and thus I feel it sets a terrible precedent to punish an admin for deciding to step away from things when life gets tough.

Apologies for the delay, but welcome back.

Regarding how the voting has gone, there's a clear majority consensus in your favour, with more than enough percentage vouches to meet the requirement. Furthermore, I'm pretty satisfied with a lot of the reasoning given - I agree with the consensus and like I said in my own vote, I am more than happy to give you this chance.

Congratulations, and welcome to the team!

Alright so I'm going to call it here. There has been way too much drama in this thread and as entertaining as it may have been I'm not going to sit and let it go any further when each reply added to this thread makes this even more of a foregone conclusion than it already is. It's been long enough.

I didn't feel this application was written in good faith from the start - considering it was written in the aftermath of you spamming + harassing a member of staff in a manner which I would've banned you for were I not sitting on a train trying to pass time just before an exam.

And now here we are, tons of forum drama later. I should've probably dealt with this sooner but I did want to get some community feedback just in case - now I definitely have more than enough.

This application is denied. The main reason I'm going to cite is how disruptive you've been in this thread and on the server (including a discord ban bypass). If you are genuinely interested in admin I would advise you try and tackle this as best as possible and make a more positive impact on the community.

Due to all of the drama here, I feel it's best if you have to wait 60 days to reapply. It'll give you more time to work on these changes.

The target audience for this is very small (only really for those discord banned/under 13) and I personally don't really see enough value in the idea for it to be worth adding another official chat thingy. Object for me.

The following post was created in response to April fools 2023 where we pretended to delete all channels in the Discord server. No data was actually lost and we've restored everything.

Hello folks, it is likely already apparent anyway but it appears the discord server has been compromised and channels have been deleted. Not only are we looking into this but we will be restoring the servers channels as soon as possible.

So, the votes haven't gone your way. But you're a good person and you've got some good feedback here and considering how well you adapted to the feedback you got before, I will say that you've got some good potential. Don't let this get you down.

You may reapply in 30 days

The time has come for the monthly activity checks to resume. From herein, I will be checking activity on the 1st of each month. The current requirement to retain admin status on the server is 12 hours within the past 30 days.

For those who have been removed in this thread, if you do wish to return you may reinstate with 3 hours of weekly playtime by March 8. If you wish to reinstate after this time, the regular 9 hours in 30 days is what is required.

The removed admins this time are:

You!
    dragoncat

gamingto12

itzchr1s1

renzothehottie

Regardless of what becomes of this, I thank all those involved for the time they have dedicated to the server, it's always appreciated and I understand that life happens, especially with exam season on the horizon.

Thank you.

retard
    person with a cognitive disability, person with autism, neurodivergent person
    "This term is a slur against those who are neurodivergent or have a cognitive disability."
    retarded

boring, uncool

"This term is a slur against those who are neurodivergent or have a cognitive disability. It should not be used to make a point about a person, place or thing."

I don't see how asking people not to use this word is "Literally textbook woke culture". I'm not going around and asking it to be cancelled or banned but it's an offensive enough word to enough people that I can see why some would have objections to it's colloquial use.