lets remake tfgu and tfun

• yes im saying it lets remake them but under the name global totalfeedom peace a group that will stop the guilds from starting war and helping each other when there is war a kind of like navo but for totalfreedom. the group will allow trading of matter energy etc between guilds and will make it so no guild is shamed

with this theclientor will from now on NOT be against corp

please help this plan be completed

codium multimatter redanium sporres

matscalle guilds from starting war and helping each other when there is war

Not sure if this is the real reason why we even had a guild union, to be honest.

The TFGU was a union for guilds formed by UnderTails. There was a discord server owner, but all of the server admins, guild leaders and the server owner were equal in terms of power and authority. I was one of the discord server admins. Although we had the support of Ryan and many Freedom server admins, a few unnamed individuals, unfortunately, ruined the TFGU by making it under their authority only and it took a while for things to fall into our hands. The server is currently inactive and reviving it might be a challenge but it's something I'd like to see.

If the TFGU is to return, I suggest the same approach that UnderTails took with an additional measure - the changeover of the Discord Guild owner every few months to another guild leader or server admin. You could form some kind of constitution for this union. The union was a democracy from the beginning and I hope if it comes back it reflects UnderTails' dream.

@'wxtermelon' Discord Guild owner

how do we know an owner won't refuse to relinquish control over the server

@'wxtermelon' Not sure if this is the real reason why we even had a guild union, to be honest.

if I recall correctly tfgu was mainly a place which guilds could join and help each other and stuff
    but rp was common in tfgu meetings too
    it's basically the United Nations but headquartered in TFGU HQ, Silum City (lyicx is mayor in Silum if you want to know) and less serious

@'r00t' how do we know an owner won’t refuse to relinquish control over the server

Trust.

If this is meant to be a union, I’d expect there to be trust amongst the leaders. It worked in the past and it can work now.

• The global totalfreedom peace TOS

A This will cause your guild to be kicked

A1 Not doing anything about toxic or unfriendly behavior against total freedom staff and guilds we will give you 3 warnings after that your guild gets kicked

B This can cause you to be kicked out of the moderation team

B1 trying to take total control

B2 stopping trades if you have no correct reason

B3 kicking a guild with no correct reasons

B4 no giving anyone orders that are not for a correct reason

B5 giving orders to other moderation members

C this can cause you as a guild member to be banned of entering the base

C1 Toxic or unfriendly behavior

C2 Not listening to orders of your guild owner or the moderation team

current tos i may change it if i think of rules to be added

@'r00t' and if I disagree?

are you a guild owner as the guild owners have to take actions

NotPetya regulation

you only have to check the rule A as your a guild owner this rule should already be in most guilds there discord servers so also in the normal server guild so i dont think you have to worry that much about regulations.

• Hi all, i am going to make Wall Street for Guilds. If you would like to publically trade your guilds on the Stock Exchange Hit Me Up! (If you want to become an epic capitalist do /g join capitalism)

This is because capitalism is more important than peace. Lets put all people in third world countries in financial crisis then make them pay for more money.

matscalle are you a guild owner as the guild owners have to take actions

So that means if guilds join your union they’ll have to change their rules to yours? That can cause a lot of issues.

I know how important guilds are to this community even if they’re just for roleplay. Guild members form a large part of our playerbase, too. I highly recommend not joining this new union created by matscalle - it appears that although the management is meant to have ‘equal power’ the final control lays with matscalle. As well as this, if he is ousted as the owner of the discord server for the union, he still keeps his power as owner of a guild. His guild cannot be removed either as his guild owns the base.

For matscalle, the union is a case of preventing guild wars etc but on a more serious level, as in he takes the roleplay very seriously. For Tails and the others that were involved in the TFGU, a union is partially like how matscalle sees it, but also is just a hub for the guilds community of TF.

The TFGU was a success when it was released - even the EAO at the time and Ryan joined it in support. I may look into reviving it with other guild leaders. This may take some time, though.

@'wxtermelon' So that means if guilds join your union they’ll have to change their rules to yours? That can cause a lot of issues.

No as if you read correctly i say its something that should already indorced when you even make a guild