Regarding Nick

• @'dillon ' he put forward a screenshot of his youtube watch history. the watch history was of the morning after as he rewatched the videos, not of the time itself. he only has his word to say at the time it was youtube.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

•   RedEastWood

It is very obvious that this is a joke, but certain messages such as this are ones that I think are inappropriate, especially coming from an individual that currently manages one of our most active platforms.

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/fozOY…18/IMG_5475.png
    This is from the original events-01 chat, which I believe has been deleted. The shot of the message was taken on what I believe to be the day of the Jackbox event.

When I asked Nick about this, he replied to my message with this:
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/69…693/unknown.png

The screenshot above is from the freedom-01 chat channel.

Now, I usually wouldn't post this. However, I looked further up from my original message and found the reasoning for Bob's ban:
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/80…756/unknown.png

As you can see, Bob's joke is similar to Nick's joke. The sanctions are different, though. Bob, a common user of the Discord, was banned here, whilst there appears to be no sanction for Nick.

This leaves me with one question:
    Are individuals with more power given a free pass for their actions in our community?

Edit: It appears that Sperience/Bob was actually banned by Discord. However, that still does not excuse Nick's dismissal of this joke and how he feels a lack of guilt for what he has said.

Furthermore, if Bob was banned for something which could be interpreted as less offensive than what Nick has said, then does that mean our own server manager has broken Discord's TOS?

Luke the only reason I’m investigating this so much is because i want to make clear to the users that it is the same for everyone. i could literally lose my position and shit but i’m still doing this so people know things are fair

Add to what Luke has already said, It is the same for everyone and even myself, the executives and server owners. My position, time on the server, and work are not and will be not taken into consideration in this case, I get treated the same way everyone does. In the end, it's Ryan's decision to make, since he is the only person that's above me.

Until then, I wouldn't and hope others wouldn't try to start another fire while they're trying to put it out.

•   RedEastWood Don't recall banning this guy, isn't someone else? That's a stupid reason for someone to get banned, we shouldn't be banning for such things.

Bringing out the past isn't going to change anything, we focus on the present and how we can improve. Debating with a wall of steel, everything I say is fuck-all at this point. Congratulations on downgrading the last piece of reasoning I had with this server.

simplynick Bringing out the past isn’t going to change anything, we focus on the present and how we can improve. Debating with a wall of steel, everything I say is fuck-all at this point. Congratulations on downgrading the last piece of reasoning I had with this server.

Don’t make this our faults, know when you’ve fucked up and have some degree of accountability.

simplynick everything I say is fuck-all at this point

Because you refuse to talk any accountability for your actions. Had you come clean about what you did, perhaps the community would not be so against you.

All that is left to do is wait for Ryan now.

RedEastWood Don’t make this our faults, know when you’ve fucked up and have some degree of accountability.

RedEastWood Because you refuse to talk any accountability for your actions. Had you come clean about what you did, perhaps the community would not be so against you.

Stop playing this little shitty game of yours and get off the stupid mindset, everything that I have said was thrown out regardless UNTIL you guys have to take me out as the guilty one, no matter fucking what I try to say or what I proved is still ignored.

I never really gave a shit if the community is with me or against me, in reality, I don't care and will not care about the mentally sick and stupid community that this server is formed of, I'm sick and tired of witnessing stupidity upon the stupidity of sole purpose of this server is to cause idiotic discussions and taking people down like they're fucking worthless, I'm not here to make friends, I'm here only as a favor to Ryan. So get off the stupid high horse of yours and start having some respect and let the people WHO. ARE. IN. CHARGE. To deal with it.

You people exist on this server to push buttons and fuck everyone, you're not helping and never had. I'm getting sick of this being a thing that happens every week, even worse making jokes in the discord on my own expense as well as trying to bring a reaction out of me, well, you fucking got one. I hope you fucking enjoy it.

I have never seen a server that takes everything public even things that require investigation without community input, I should start pulling out everything the past executives and admins have done because I like to see people fight, fucking stupid mindset of you people.

simplynick Stop playing this little shitty game of yours and get off the stupid mindset

You’ve lost the plot.

simplynick So get off the stupid high horse of yours and start having some respect and let the people WHO. ARE. IN. CHARGE.

You broke the rules. The evidence is all there. Your evidence is a screenshot of your YouTube history from the morning after.

simplynick well as trying to bring a reaction out of me, well, you fucking got one

We just want to see people being sanctioned equally.

You’ve gone off the rails, perhaps you aren’t used to people calling you out on your bullshit.

As I’ve said earlier, let’s wait for Ryan’s response to all of the evidence, and then you can yell at whoever you want :)

Also, quit pulling the victim card lol. You aren’t the victim here so stop victimising yourself.

•   Miwojedk

Bobpop was apparently “banned by Discord for saying that women have no rights”. However, this would mean that Bobpop violated Discord’s Terms of Service, or (more unlikely) the Discord server’s rules.

Nick agreed that “women have no rights”. This means he also

violated Discord’s Terms of Service, or (more unlikely) the Discord server’s rules.

Seeing as Nick is a “Discord Manager” (which indicates a high-ranking position in the Discord server’s staff team), he should know the rules inside-out.