Should fssp be banned from the Server?

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Should fssp be indefinitely banned from the server? 17

1. Yes, he should be banned from the server. (14) 82%
    2. No, he should not be banned. (3) 18%

Given fssp is banned on all other platforms but the server itself, Ryan has decided not to ban him unless he's done something serious enough which is understandable and clearly also avoids any additional shitshows over Ryan using his powers as owner, but since admins have been calling for him to be banned because he tends to bend the rules as much as possible with an intent of trolling people, this post was made.

The purpose of this post is to gather a majority consensus on whether or not fssp should be removed from the server which may ultimately lead to Ryan making a decision to ban him or not. I'll leave the thread open for any additional input and opinions on why fssp should be banned.

This is the community guideline he's broken on several occasions.

6) Don’t make it awkward for staff or other players to interact with you.

Some things fssp has said to try and incite drama or make people uncomfortable for context:

Here's @"Ryan"#1's statement regarding this matter and why this post was created.

I've been waiting for him to do something bad enough that someone reports him tbh.

On the grounds that this is the exact reason people are currently rioting and trying to have me removed, I'm not sure it's in my best interests to do anything... Like, genuinely make a thread in the admin section, if people support it, I'm happy to yeet him, but it's also one of those where unless Steven thinks he needs to be banned, I don't think this is a time that pushing the "I'm the owner card" is going to help me...

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• absolutely. he's banned from the discord server and the forum -- why should he be allowed on the minecraft server as well?

as of current, he only joins to stir the pot and troll -- i've not seen him do anything other than that.

1gaah.png

• This one is hard for me because purely based on the rules I don't think he should be banned, as while he is a bit of a nuisance he hasn't (as far as I know) ever done any real rulebreaking in game. However, the degree that he does this on is to the point where I would be ok with him being banned.

I'll stay neutral for now, but will deliberate more on my own time

• it has been my view that fssp does not belong on tf for a long time now. arguably, given it’s public he owns the many accounts from esotalk, it isn’t unreasonable to assume he also had a part in the various raids

conjecture aside, fssp is a notorious troll, only comes here to stir and act like a dick, he’s had so many warnings and he’s only here cuz he stands on the line instead of crossing it

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• While I have previously stated that indefinitely banning him would be a really bad idea strategically, that was when he still had a community to maintain. As I accurately predicted in December 2021, geteso eventually succumbed to its own internal conflicts and has been put into a read-only archived state.

As his site has essentially collapsed on itself, it should be safe now to just ban him from the server. His frequent pushing of the rules has gotten absurd. I feel that his recent behavior (such as endorsing racism) warrants giving him the boot. He only comes on the server to troll, always bringing up Akefu in some capacity out of the blue to try to stir shit.

image.png

• While I feel that over his time even just on the freedom server he has more than earned an indefinite ban from the server, I don't particularly believe it's great timing. His most recent session on the server is still ongoing, and all he's really done tonight is criticise the current state of management. Whether you agree or disagree with him is irrelevant - if he gets indefinitely banned within the hours or even days of coming on and simply critiquing the server, it may cause more problems than it solves.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Given the general consensus here combined with the evidence and their track record in going to approve this request and also hereby give notice that this will be a network wide global cross platform unappealable ban. This individual is not welcome on any platform related to tf and never will be.

I won't cite any specific cat 0 bits because frankly they could all apply as far as I'm concerned.

erin could you or a hub mod issue a permanent hub ban
    StevenNL2000 could you please issue a indef ban on the freedom game mode.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Fssp should not at all be unbanned. Fssp has been terrorizing TF for months. I can not in good faith allow new players (And current players) to be subjected to Fssp's reign of harassment. He only comes on the server to troll and possesses no growth to our community as a whole