Billy IBR Discussion 2

•   Zarcana a butthurt 10 people arguing with every single one of my posts
    but a question for you, what makes you say shit like "intent does not matter" when in 99% of the cases that someone accidentally crashed the server, they were letgo

• Going to ask my question now.

@"billy7oblos"#267 why do random threads end up spiralling into you complaining about your indefinite ban again?

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

•   Miasmus
    A. screenshots dont prove anything
    B. yes i knew how the exploit workes, i just never knew i would do damage to other peoples plots (i still don't know but im sure one of the admins can confirm)

Zarcana Chances are, the people who got let go did not intend in any way shape or form to crash it or perform any malicious action.

yea, i did not intentionally perform any malicious action either

@'[unknown]' @billy7oblos why do random threads end up spiralling into you complaining about your indefinite ban again?

>zarc randomly asks about "why did my indef ban have alot of posts"
    >i respond once
    >bunch of people (yourself included) respond back in hostility
    does this answer your question? this is what i was talking about when i said "totalfreedom" admins are drama queens

Zarcana Yes, they prove a lot.

a
    my question to you is: what makes you love arguing on the internet so much?

Zarcana Thus showing intent to perform a malicious action

I never intended to crash anyone or wipe anyone's already blanc plots, so no, it does not show malicious intent. just because something can be used maliciously does not mean anyone who uses it is bad. I already gave the example of troll potions but you managed to loop the argument back to the beginning by saying intent does not matter, and thatwas one of the main reasons the thread went for so long (funny how you backtracked now about intent)
    e
    people should not be banned for accidentally doing things in my opinion.
    You made this thread to "ask someone random about something random", but somehow all of your questions seem very specific.

if you don't want a "200 post debate" stop responding with your bs

Zarcana Look, genuinely, i dont want this thread to turn into a 200 post debate, so fucking stop arguing here. This is not a fucking place to debate shit.

This is extremely hypocritical - you are the one who initially asked the question. Being the one who asked the question, you bear the responsibility of actually hearing out what the other person has to say. If you hadn’t asked the question, and subsequently responded to the answer with hostility, I doubt this thread would have spiralled as it has.

Zarcana No, im fucking sick of your shit, grow the fuck up and stop fucking complaining every chance you get.

This is not the kind of behaviour I would expect from an admin, have a bit of an patience and show a bit of restraint. If you’re mad about something please don’t take it out in this way on a very public thread. I suggest you edit this response to something a bit more tame.

erin why do random threads end up spiralling into you complaining about your indefinite ban again?

This one is because he was directly asked a question about his indefinite ban request. Not sure if we expected him to just not answer the question or what. He was then asked again on this same thread by Miasmus.

@"billy7oblos"#267 prove to me your maturity in this moment by putting the indefinite ban behind you, and ignoring comments related to it. I don’t think you’re aware of the massive stigma surrounding you at this moment, and while I accept that other people have and continue to provoke you, be the bigger person and ignore them. I expect you to stop bringing up your ban request, even if provoked, because it evidently does not work out well for you - and I will not be in a position to defend you every time.

@"lyicx"#21 Could you please merge the following posts into a new thread, preferably titled “Billy IBR Discussion 2”, and subsequently lock the thread. This forum game has potential, let’s not ruin it.

Zarcana

@'billy7oblos'

erin

Miasmus

@'billy7oblos'

@'billy7oblos'

Zarcana

RedEastWood

•   RedEastWood i can only split off so much without fucking with other posts since its like A to B shite, i seem to have accidentally done that with   Ivan's post by mistake without realising

either way yeah i was gonna do something about that quarrel but never got round to it. ill lock this now

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey