jwmphall admin reinstatement

• Your Minecraft name:
    jwmphall
    Are you using the same forum & Minecraft account that you used when you were a staff member in the past? (Yes or No). If no, state all former account names and be prepared to verify that you're not an imposter.
    Yes

What rank were you (Admin, Senior Admin) and the approx dates you were a staff member: (e.g. super admin from Jun 2010 - Jan 2013)
    Telnet Clan Admin Oct 2015 (or 2016 i dont remember) - some time in 2019

Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)
    a. For long term inactivity? (Yes or No) If Yes, did you post an inactivity notice or did you leave without notice - please explain if no notice was left.
    Yes I made a notice on the old forums. I was permanently banned several months after my inactivity notice for nebulous reasons by Seth without any formal request and returned in November of 2020. Appeal is here https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/1407-ban-appeal-email-jwmphall

If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties?
    Daily

Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you're up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity?
    Yes

Do you have a family member that's been on the perm ban list within the past 60 days? If yes, your request will be denied. No

• I've a little concern in regards to what happened this evening in server chat. From what I gathered a build you made resembled a swastika and this is not the first time this has happened.

That being said, that's the only thing I really know for certain and I lack context. Do you mind explaining further before I vote?

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

•   erin jump built a note block arrangement that strongly resembled a swastika. he then acknowledged that it was a swastika and I gave him a smite. I didn't want to, but I had to follow protocol. I apologized 3 times and tried to move on from this. Jump then opt to persist on the matter. I was pushed to a point were I was upset, and in retrospect I probably should have just left, but I made a promise as an admin to abide by the rules. Im sorry jump that it happened, but I stand by my point. Please just don't make swastika like builds man I hate having to yell at you bc I know your a good person.

•   erin i built a very space efficient noteblock machine to play a simple 2-5-1 musical progression to see how chords sound in minecraft (been thinking about doing noteblock music for a while). it could potentially allow for 8 notes per beat in a looping cycle. when i finished all that i wanted, i had it a configuration that played 5 notes per beat. i jokingly noticed a VERY SLIGHT resemblance to a swastika and mentioned in chat (intentionally spelling swastika wrong to portray the sarcasm in what i said). i was promptly smited for building a swastika and went on to argue about the wrongful nature of the punishment with helium. when questioned, i put Ael up to the challenge of finding a smaller volume design than what i had constructed for the same purpose, to which they were unable.

any resemblance a player may perceive was entirely unintentional and i am (as anybody on the server can attest to) unwilling to be wrongfully punished; which is why the argument broke out. to see the design the coordinates in the flatworld are -2410, 60 -7168

heliumpluto strongly resembled a swastika.

if you believe it STRONGLY resembles a swastika then i cant help change your mind. but as i explained, it is difficult to find a better design for the machine. also you never apologized, as anybody who wants to browse the fs1 discord channel can attest to.

• yeah i was watching the situation in server chat dude and while it may have been a mistake your handling and overall mannerisms in dealing with the situation made you come across as kind of a dick. all you needed to do was go 'yeah i see what youre saying' and move a few blocks but you did this whole thing about telling the admin what their job is and all

i vouch regardless, cuz ateotd this is minecraft and im not gonna be objecting cuz i dont like the way you talk, but that's just my pov on things. I'd like a source on the 'this was done multiple times' thing though.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg