Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 2a. What did they do?
    After being banned they proceeded to come on their alt and admit they were ban evading. i would like to add this user has been causing trouble with intent to be banned

2b. Do you have evidence that they have repeated this offense? If so, please add it here.
    No

2c. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the conduct policy?
    1b

1. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff.
      James

Literally admitting to ban evading

2. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs?
      I've listed the alt in question with his main

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

@Motionally#3371 Ordinarily I would caution you to consider if the player is being framed before you use something like this as evidence, by asking yourself if the new player's behavior matches the last's.

yeah that was something that went through my head. i do feel this would be something he would do anyway since hes a masochist for minecraft bans and a general troublemaker anyway. i dont think someone would go out of their way to impose as this dude

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey