ops that spam coreprotect

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • what do we do about these ops?

some op spammed coreprotect by //paste then //undoing about 125908132090 times and now there's nearly 50k pages of logs of CoreProtect by that player in 1 HOUR

edit: said player griefed so i imagine coreprotect got spammed even more on ban

• While I understand how it may be annoying and how it takes up physical disk space, the server is called TotalFreedom.

Whatever action is taken I believe needs to take it into account. I'm fine with maybe stopping someone after a while, just needing to find a balance.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

•   You! Nah a rollback or restore just updates existing records (specifically a flag in each one)

I think if somebody starts messing with WE with no clear useful goals, therefore bloating server resources for no reason, we should ask him to stop, even if it doesn't fully fall under rule 3b

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• There was a clause in the original Conduct Policy that declared spamming WorldEdits a Section 2 offense.

2a. World edits greater than 100000 blocks without obtaining notice / permission or spamming small world edits that clearly have no building purpose or are purely for trolling. If the server crashes as a result, the offense would normally fall under Section 1 (permanent ban).

Source: Revision of the Conduct Policy from December 25, 2019

image.png

•   You! You're diverting the topic; read the clause again:

2a. World edits greater than 100000 blocks without obtaining notice / permission or spamming small world edits that clearly have no building purpose or are purely for trolling. If the server crashes as a result, the offense would normally fall under Section 1 (permanent ban). If the server crashes as a result, the offense would normally fall under Section 1 (permanent ban).

image.png