TotalFreedom 10th Anniversary Album (With Bonus Features) Download

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg8R82Mdyq8

Yes that's right, the TotalFreedom 10th Anniversary Album is here, and now is available to download

And the best part...

THERES BONUS CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this exclusive download of the album, you not only will have my permission to use the music in whatever you want (as long as I am credited), but will also get some extra bonus content! such as:

• AN EXTRA SONG!!!!!!!!!!! This song, titled "TF is Not Going To Give Up" is a whole new, 3 minute 36 second song. bringing the whole album up to a 43 minute runtime!
    • Art assets for the album art and the background video artwork
    • High quality, nearly uncompressed versions of all of the music in the album, and the video mp4 itself
    • and more bonus content!

All of this, and more, in this free download that you can use for whatever the heck you want!

DOWNLOAD IT HERE:
    https://mega.nz/file/fjoR1I4Z#…EeQfMncTdVsvwN0

! T̶̠̪̽h̷̯̞͆e̶̗̪̎r̶̙̓e̷̘͝ ̸̫͓̋ĩ̴̝̘̔ś̵̢ ̷̟́n̶̻̏ô̴̠͙͊ ̶̧̮͐́e̷̲̙̓n̸̞̦̋͌d̸̮͓̐̕.̷̲͑.̷̮͎̐̉.̷̬́̿ ̴̨͎͋T̶̠̪̽h̷̯̞͆e̶̗̪̎r̶̙̓e̷̘͝ ̸̫͓̋ĩ̴̝̘̔ś̵̢ ̷̟́n̶̻̏ô̴̠͙͊ ̶̧̮͐́e̷̲̙̓n̸̞̦̋͌d̸̮͓̐̕.̷̲͑.̷̮͎̐̉.̷̬́̿ ̴̨͎͋T̶̠̪̽h̷̯̞͆e̶̗̪̎r̶̙̓e̷̘͝ ̸̫͓̋ĩ̴̝̘̔ś̵̢ ̷̟́n̶̻̏ô̴̠͙͊ ̶̧̮͐́e̷̲̙̓n̸̞̦̋͌d̸̮͓̐̕.̷̲͑.̷̮͎̐̉.̷̬́̿ ̴̨͎͋T̶̠̪̽h̷̯̞͆e̶̗̪̎r̶̙̓e̷̘͝ ̸̫͓̋ĩ̴̝̘̔ś̵̢ ̷̟́n̶̻̏ô̴̠͙͊ ̶̧̮͐́e̷̲̙̓n̸̞̦̋͌d̸̮͓̐̕.̷̲͑.̷̮͎̐̉.̷̬́̿ ̴̨͎͋T̶̠̪̽h̷̯̞͆e̶̗̪̎r̶̙̓e̷̘͝ ̸̫͓̋ĩ̴̝̘̔ś̵̢ ̷̟́n̶̻̏ô̴̠͙͊ ̶̧̮͐́e̷̲̙̓n̸̞̦̋͌d̸̮͓̐̕.̷̲͑.̷̮͎̐̉.̷̬́̿ ̴̨͎͋T̶̠̪̽h̷̯̞͆e̶̗̪̎r̶̙̓e̷̘͝ ̸̫͓̋ĩ̴̝̘̔ś̵̢ ̷̟́n̶̻̏ô̴̠͙͊ ̶̧̮͐́e̷̲̙̓n̸̞̦̋͌d̸̮͓̐̕.̷̲͑.̷̮͎̐̉.̷̬́̿ ̴̨͎͋T̶̠̪̽h̷̯̞͆e̶̗̪̎r̶̙̓e̷̘͝ ̸̫͓̋ĩ̴̝̘̔ś̵̢ ̷̟́n̶̻̏ô̴̠͙͊ ̶̧̮͐́e̷̲̙̓n̸̞̦̋͌d̸̮͓̐̕.̷̲͑.̷̮͎̐̉.̷̬́̿ ̴̨͎͋T̶̠̪̽h̷̯̞͆e̶̗̪̎r̶̙̓e̷̘͝ ̸̫͓̋ĩ̴̝̘̔ś̵̢ ̷̟́n̶̻̏ô̴̠͙͊ ̶̧̮͐́e̷̲̙̓n̸̞̦̋͌d̸̮͓̐̕.̷̲͑.̷̮͎̐̉.̷̬́̿ ̴̨͎͋T̴͔̊ȟ̴͈ę̴̽ ̵̦̃ș̸͘ē̴̟c̸̭͝r̴͕̋ĕ̸̦ṭ̶̑s̴̱̐ ̷̩̆s̴̬̕ḫ̸̌a̶̟͆l̶̝͋l̵̮͑ ̴̲͝r̶͖͒e̵̡̾m̸͖̈a̴̲͘į̶͠n̸̳̈ ̴̱̐h̶̗͌i̷͓̐d̶̞̉d̷̮̽e̸̛̫n̶̙͊ ̶͚̓ṵ̷̆n̵̗͊l̸͓̕e̷̦͛ṡ̵̳s̸̥͋ ̵̫̈́ỳ̴̪o̵̤̾u̵͈͐ ̸͎̀c̴̗̄a̵̱̕n̸̏͜ ̵̩̆f̷̱͛i̸̳͆n̵͌ͅd̷̘̆ ̵̧͗t̷̪̐h̸̙̆e̷͉͛ ̴̡͒k̸̫̉e̸̛̘ÿ̷͈́,̴̯̋ ̸̮͠b̶͚̒u̵̩̍t̶͕̔ ̵̼͛i̴͕͋s̶̰̆ ̵̜̀ỉ̷̺t̷̖̾ ̷̿͜a̷̺͛ ̴̈́ͅk̶͎̀e̵̲̐y̸̙̅,̴̭̕ ̵̧͐o̵̥͋r̶̢̐ ̸̧̑i̶͉͌s̶̝̑ ̸̰͌ì̵̙ţ̴͛ ̴͉̇h̵̏͜i̷͕͠d̸̘̃d̶͚̄e̵̪͆n̴͇͐ ̶̻̉w̷̠͆î̴̬t̷̖̅ẖ̷̀i̴̝̔n̶̰̅ ̷̯̏a̵̪̅n̷̬͂ ̵̱̉î̷̲ṃ̷̍a̴̟̓g̶̼̔ė̴̥ ̶̧́;̴͇̒)̶̠͐

• ć̷̝͖̋ȃ̴̝͕n̷̨̤̒̐ ̴̄ͅy̷̥͕͑o̷̠̒͋u̸̘͊ ̶͉͎̍̚g̷̛͖̮u̶̳̳̒̆y̷̜͘͠s̸̫͝ ̷̜̏͘s̸͍̩̓o̸̲̤̒l̶̘͉̒v̸̝̳̅͋e̵̥̣̎ ̷̖̻̑͋t̶̲̆͜͠h̵̥̗͐ḯ̸̹s̸͚͍̀̿ ̷̻̗͠t̶̢̍͘ḧ̸̭̤́i̵̫͑ņ̵̎ḡ̴̛͇ ̸͔̍ȧ̴̹̑l̷͈̀r̷͙̠̍é̴̝̂à̴̡d̴̞̔̀͜y̴͈̰̎,̵̫̇ ̸̯͒i̸̘̗̎'̷̧̓̌m̵͔͒͝ ̷̬̣̋g̵̝͚͛e̸̘̐͑t̶̠̅̏t̴̫̓͋i̵̘͋n̴̞̏g̸̤̐͂ ̷̠̒̚b̴̹͂ͅo̸̬͝r̵̲̻̋e̸̢͖͐̚d̴̢̾͜