invalid ban reason

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • @Shdwo#9783 Evolve should of been banned (Alt of Abel88) and if he's on the server, he's bypassing the ban. Here's why (refer to my post on that thread.).

I object for release. He crashed himself on his own server with it as well. TF doesn't crash because it has plugins to prevent it from crashing. This user also tried shifting the blame for this head on hackworks as well by saying he spread it and provided no evidence of such action. I also strongly recommend amending the conduct policy so we don't have to deal with this again.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• @Alco_Rs11#9980

@Alco_Rs11#9980 He crashed himself on his own server with it as well. TF doesn't crash because it has plugins to prevent it from crashing.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? are you referring to when i showed myself getting kicked?

@Alco_Rs11#9980 his user also tried shifting the blame for this head on hackworks as well by saying he spread it and provided no evidence of such action.

if you viewed the conversation (or if you were giving legit input and not just screenshots that have nothing to do with anything ) you would see that i did not "shift the blame" on hackerworks and saying that does not make any sense. i was not accused of anything bad (as you would know if you read the post) i was accused of owning a crash head.
    are you hackerworks or is there another reason you hate me (i can tell because you made a post filled with unfair accusations)

👏can 👏 i👏 be👏 unbanned now?

• This is a bit of a complex case, but given that the votes do not strongly lean either way and the ban has been in place for a week now, the user has been unbanned. I suggest being very careful with items that may or may not be able to crash the server to prevent misunderstandings.