invalid ban reason

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • i was banned by StevenNL2000 after a ban request was submitted here. the reason for my ban was 'attemps to crash the server' and it was proven in the same thread that the item i had (that is not on my plot) could not even crash the server. as of now there is not a single item on my plot that can crash the server. i would like to make it clear that i have NEVER crashed the server, threatened to crash the server or tried to crash the server. there are NO items on my plot that can crash the server.
    also even if there was items on my plot that could crash the server (there isent) i dont think i should be banned as A) such items are common on the server and B) many people on the server deal with and develop exploits including mods

please unban me and give me my plot back; thanks

• Fill in the template first:

1. Minecraft name:

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any):

3. Approximate date of the indefinite ban:

4. Reason for your indefinite ban (it should be stated when you try to join the server, do not lie, we can check; if one is not stated, state why you think you were banned)

5. Do you agree to follow our server rules, the rules in place on the forum, and all the conditions stated above?

Also, I also agree that this ban reason was wrong and I have asked for it to be changed to something that has evidence for backing it up

• Minecraft name: billy7oblos

Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any):

Approximate date of the indefinite ban: 2021-02-23

Reason for your indefinite ban (it should be stated when you try to join the server, do not lie, we can check; if one is not stated, state why you think you were banned)
    people thought i was trying to crash the server https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/862-billy7oblos/7
    Do you agree to follow our server rules, the rules in place on the forum, and all the conditions stated above? yes ofc

• @redeastwood#9186 please do, you have been going on about how i threatened to crash the server but i wouldn't be surprised if you didn't even know what guild i am in

• I had a feeling this was going to happen, which is why I already mentioned possibly having to revisit this in the original thread. I would like to invite You! or anyone else to post actual evidence in this thread that the player committed an indefinitely bannable offense, rather than simply claiming that that evidence exists.

• @Ashaz#9267 For all we know, it could have been an NBT chest that already contains items, a chest that works how a shulker box works as they are fairly uncommon in the item creation scene on the server and I've encountered multiple of these NBT chests.

You have no proof that these chests were an attempt to crash the server - just that they existed. There is no hard evidence at all here, just circumstantial. To get legal here, there is too much reasonable doubt in the evidence you have given to permanently exclude the player from the server.

• StevenNL2000

So originally I did DM you last night regarding this certain case as to the fact that we have evidence of Billy replicating crash heads and his current ban reason is unfair, and because of the response on this thread this morning I still went and checked all the shulkers at his plot. However I've now checked the NBT and I confirm that Billy is not guilty of having crash items in his plot.

I cannot leave the evidence without noting what the NBT was, so therefore I have said it above. I apologise for this hassle.

I would like to request that Billy be banned on different grounds, on the grounds that he attempted to recreate a crash head, as shown here:

This is the evidence that he attempted to replicate the head:
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/71…750/unknown.png
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/71…604/unknown.png

This head has the ability to crash servers and the player, as shown here:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/41…23_17-45-51.mp4
    (Recorded and tested by Alco_Rs11 on his own server)

• @Ashaz#9323 so. i am not guilty of having crash items on my plot (even if i was i cant find any rules that say this is a bannable offense)

@Ashaz#9323 I would like to request that Billy be banned on different grounds, on the grounds that he attempted to recreate a crash head, as shown here:

let me make it clear that i DO attempt to make crash items on my own, but i have never bragged about them or threatened to crash the server with them. This is not a bannable offense and i know of mods on the server who also develop crash items.

lastly, i want to mention that the video recorded by Alco_Rs11 is not recorded on the same type of server as totalfreedom. the video is misleading and if you wear the head on totalfreedom you will only get kicked.

(as to the crash chests in progress they were signs to scare away people trying to copy my chests)
    i will say again that i never did commit a bannable offense