Temporary ban appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • My Minecraft name: Tizz91

Date and time of ban: 2021-02-14 at 12:30:45 GMT+01:00

My recent activities (yesterday 2021-02-13):
    Freedom-01: I helped another player decorating a small section in the Nether, decorated a wall near the /spawn location as instructed by a sign and built a house together with another player after he asked for help; besides that, I remember going around using /tp to see what other players were doing.
    Freedom-02: I retouched my small build and watched what was happening in the current /spawn location iirc

Option a. Despite the ban report stating "griefing" as the reason, I didn't break others' builds on purpose and I'm sorry if I did so by accident. I only use the official client.

The admin who banned me is paiige1_ and i aren't been told anything as the ban was issued ~12h after I left the server.

I rewiewed and agreed to the server conduct policy and, again, apologize if I broke any rule by accident and promise to be more careful.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager