Regarding suggestions on plugins

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Hey y'all,

Thank you for all of the plugin suggestions recently - it means a lot that you want to contribute time and effort into the server. That being said, I would like to comment as a developer and as someone who works on the server about plugin suggestions.

Since our server runs on an "everyone gets OP" basis, a lot of the plugins requested have to be edited to work with TFM, and therefore can and will slow down development if we work on them and not other features. That being said, we prioritize server stability and TFM additions before anything else. However, I am currently working on VoxelSniper and CrackShot to be added onto the main freedom-01 server.

Lots of people have mixed opinions about lots of plugins, and I've seen that within the past weeks. I, along with development, are trying to keep everyone's thoughts in mind, but please understand your suggestions may not be approved for a while, and if they are, they may not get added directly after they are approved. Our Jira board is listed in a priority order, from top to bottom, and we work off of what is most important first.

I understand TotalFreedom obviously is currently bland at the moment, and needs some additions. The more we add at once, the less time it will take for a player to get bored of the new features. As we are ready to add more features, we will roll them out one by one. Plugins aren't the only issue, however, and server stability is at the upmost importance at this time.

Please understand at the end of the day, we are all human as developers, we try to get as much done as we can but bare in mind we have lives too. We care about the server but aren't going to spend our entire day devoted to it.

• For anyone interested, this is currently what "New Plugins" are approved (There are one or two trimmed off the bottom) and the ones in Selected for Development / In Progress are the ones we're looking at now. Everything else will be evaluated and setup / added in due course when other issues we have on the dev queue are cleared.

Jira Board showing all items filtered by "Plugin"

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK