Yukari/Blassph Admin Application

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Code
    Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.  

Yes, I do meet all of the requirements and accept the terms, and warnings.
    What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.
    Blassph, GMT-7(MST)
    What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.
    December 29, 2020
    Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).
    Yukari#3555
    What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.
    Student, though not sure if I am going to pursue higher education.
    Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.
    Sometimes, I make pixel art. Don't rely on that, though. I am learning how to make ROBLOX games (or atleast was), but my ADHD makes it hard to focus on such thing.
    How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.
    I can be on every day, as long as I am not having a migraine.
    Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.) - Required atleast 1 recommendation from an Admin or a Senior Admin.
    Gommeh recommended me on the old forums. Unfortunately, I do not have access to an actual screenshot of the message. That might actually make this entire application invalid, but I am not entirely sure if that's how it will play out. If anybody has the ability to find the message from the old forums, that would help a lot. Thanks!
    Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).
    No, I do the best I can to keep my family away from this server. It is definitely not meant for all of them.
    What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).
    I try to be as nice as I can to everyone, and I'll pay attention as much as I can to what's going on in the server so that rule-breakers don't just go running around everywhere. I'm humble, though I do try to mask it as low self-esteem for a lot of the time. I am also very accepting towards other traits and differences, and I think that all of our differences in this server is what truly unites us. I am also very resilient, and I don't usually stop trying something because of one little thing (except when I'm building in minecraft).
    What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).
    North America
    Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.
    Yes, I have enough free time, as I only go to school for 3 hours a day.
    Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).
    Yes
    Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?
    Yes, my minecraft password is seventeen characters long with special characters, and spaces. It would take centuries to brute-force it.
    Note 1: If an admin asks you a direct question, you should reply. If an admin objects and give reasons that you believe are incorrect, you may reply to state why you believe the reasons are incorrect; do not rage or get dramatic - just state facts and do not reply more than once; no debates.
    I recently got onto the server again after not interacting with it for 25 days. This is my central place to talk, and stuff where I am most the time that I am using electronics. This place is like a family to me, I know and love you all so well. This is such a strange place, but it also does feel like the best, and most at-home place for me. Though, not only having recently got back onto the server may be a reason why I might not be qualified for admin, that's for you guys to decide.
    Post-script: I might also edit this with and add more information, as my brain is just generally slow at coming up with ideas and remembering things about myself.