Rescued Admins-only MyBB Threads

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • In late August 2020, while we were switching forum software from MyBB to Flarum, there was a short window of time where threads and their replies from the MyBB database were (mostly) migrated to the Flarum database, but the permissions required to see them were not.

This means that anyone who knew about the flarum.totalfreedom.me subdomain could view them through Flarum even if they weren't supposed to see them in the first place. As I knew that I wouldn't get a chance to see them like this again, I decided to abuse this window of time to archive these threads as an operator onto my laptop's SSD.

Shortly afterwards, the entirety of the MyBB forum's database was apparently lost in the migration process for reasons I can't remember. No backup of the database was apparently made previously either.

I've already reposted these threads into their equivalent sections. Here's a screenshot of the folder I saved the threads to:
    https://i.imgur.com/KPYVi2J.png

image.png