Admin Application - InnocentMango

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • After having a discussion with Miwo, we've come to an agreement. I processed this on a policy that I've just implemented now and as a result, I've decided to allow this application to proceed for two further days. Voting may resume as usual.

• Vouch, after giving this some though. I believe with the right training Ashaz could do well. I know we have had our differences. You have had a bunch of controversy, but since all that you have done a lot better. Also another thing you care about the server more then most admins. Good luck mate.

• On the grounds that I gave Fionn shit for not reading the post where I asked him to tell me before a final decision was made so I could post without risking swaying votes...

I am also going to vouch, you clearly care about the server, and I've seen people who are far less mature or generally annoying in my time and if they could be trained into good admins, I see no reason you couldn't either if you put the time in.

While not a formal recommendation, I do believe it's in the servers interest to have more administrators with the passion and care you show for the server and it's community.

EDIT: Actually you know what, you are ultimately the type of person I think has the passion for the server and I generally feel that's the sort of thing that actually we need more of generally, so you can add my name to the list of formal recommendations for your position as admin.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Considering recent events and how you usually handle most stuff by your mature acts and how go into most of the situations i don't wanna mention because i'll start a flame war..
    Personally, i've known you since i first joined this community.. and you've done some pretty good stuff actually, but knowing how you handle these things made me change my opinion.
    Not talking only about recent events, but also stuff that happened in the past.
    Object

• I vouch after a lot of thought (as outlined in the final paragraph).

I do share some of the concerns others raised. However, I do agree that you care a great deal about the server and that you have shown real commitment.

So over the last few days I have not responded because I was struggling to decide whether to go neutral or vouch. Historically we have been told that if we are "neutral leaning towards X' then vote X. This is how I feel. As such, I think that the appropriate vote is clear.

• Vouch. Not only are you helpful, but you're honestly not as annoying as people make you out to be. In personal situations such as DMs, you never act unprofessionally when discussing the server. Additionally, you are dedicated to the server's community and livelihood.

Please, people, this server is dying and we need more admins. Put the server ahead of petty conflicts in the community from months ago.

• @Anchii_Kyara#7115
    After elaborating and seeing your behaviour this week and so on, I can definitely give you my vouch, you are a very helpful member of the server and try to do your best. Besides that you are also taking steps to better most of the points some of these Objections have touched on, and already having great results, thought of course you always find some things you need to improve on, but really who doesn't? Keep it up lad.

Wish you the best of luck still, and I really hope you do get Admin.

Transmission # 23-8-15. Designate: X-RAY

The Soviets launched Operation Olympus at the End of the War.

3rd Shock Army Special Operations sent to Arctic Circle

Viktor Reznov detached to unit 45—Last Known alias after Action: "The Wolf"

1200 Hours October 29, 1945

• Vouch: you have put a lot of dedication into the server and, with a lot of people previously (and currently?) being particularly hostile towards you, I find it particularly difficult to take the permbans and other sanctions too seriously as a measure of your past actions here (if they should have any weight at all), especially as they were all fairly long ago (I didn't rejoin early enough to see any of them).

A lot can change in 3 or 6 months (especially in the age range that "student" implies): while I was inactive for over a year from Total Freedom (until December 2020, solely because I thought that I had posted an inactivity notice with a misguided reason—I hadn't posted one at all—and that showing up again would raise questions—it didn't), the first 3 months of that inactivity saw most of the changes that changed my previous usernames and stuff from "just, like, the past" to "deeply embarrassing every time someone brings it up seriously please don't" cf. videogamesm12.