Admin Application - InnocentMango

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • You see me sometimes, we don't really interact alot but I've seen almost every activity from you, wich includes some very heated debates, controversies and everything like this, but on the other hand you've shown you can also be very supportive of people in need and helpful to the server overall, I really want to give you a vouch but on the other hand I am unsure because of all these past incidents, for now ill stay neutral on this, whatever the majority of the next responses will be (I do hope there are some more) ill base my final decision those.

If it doesnt work out, dont lose hope, Im sure you can continue to improve, and from what it looks like right now you are already taking steps to do so, so I wish you the best of luck and keep your head up lad.

Transmission # 23-8-15. Designate: X-RAY

The Soviets launched Operation Olympus at the End of the War.

3rd Shock Army Special Operations sent to Arctic Circle

Viktor Reznov detached to unit 45—Last Known alias after Action: "The Wolf"

1200 Hours October 29, 1945

• @fleshly#7111
    What reaction?

He asked undertails a couple questions, in formal manner, and got an answer. In this specific case, it was even ashaz who had requested to head to dms before anybody else had warned him about keeping the thread to topic.

• object;
    great guy but definitely not fit for admin following multiple remarks of misconduct, being insanely power hungry and having an insane god-complex as to where you think you're always in the right and everyone else is wrong (as UnderTails said, creating player reports because people disagree with you and getting into arguments with players)

i have nothing against you, i just dont see you as a great role model for the server.. as all admins should be and therefor don't see you fit for admin.

(i agree with all reasoning for objection above this post)

@Shdwo#7147 object;
    great guy but definitely not fit for admin following multiple remarks of misconduct, being insanely power hungry and having an insane god-complex as to where you think you're always in the right and everyone else is wrong (as UnderTails said, creating player reports because people disagree with you and getting into arguments with players)

this sums up all of my reasoning very well

• I'm sorry but I object.

I am not basing this on forum sanctions, but your serious lack of judgement. I feel that if you were to become admin at the moment, you could somehow cause a situation to happen which didn't need to. You can somehow manufacture a crisis or a problem out of thin air. I'm not saying that you lie, but you seem to escalate an issue further than it needs to be. I also feel I can't trust you as an admin, at present.

image.png

• I have AGAIN had to moderate content on this thread.

Please keep on topic, and don't be dicks. This is the last time I will warn people on this thread, and anyone involved in the thread. If I continue to see this behaviour I will start imposing forum sanctions.

I will also clarify, if someone makes a comment on here that asks the applicant a question, or makes claims the applicant wishes to challenge, this is absolutely the place to be doing so. It should be done politely, and generally I would ask if it's going to span a whole mini-thread, to take it to DM's and come back here once it's done appropriately.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• As an Operator, Ex-Senior Administrator and Executive, I've dedicated the better half of a decade towards understanding this community and the faces that have come and gone, adding their individual contributions (or scars) to our lengthy history. To be completely transparent, finding individuals that exhibit as much perseverance for involvement and enthusiasm for Total Freedom as AshazTGA, is stunning, albeit Rare. If it's his fitness for administrator you question, hear this; this individual has been consistently faced with staunch adversity and hasn't hesitated for as much as a second as to stand-up for his ideas. He takes initiative and outworks most administrators when it comes to using the provided resources to make Total Freedom a safer and more fun place, for all.

So Ashaz has my full Vouch and if I was still added to the ol' config I'd Recommend you too. While I agree with Wild that a candidate's past behavior shouldn't be the nail in their coffin when deciding the readiness of a potential administrator, it is evidenced by Ashaz's circumstance that focusing on both the past and the present is necessary in order to judge the readiness of a candidates potential promotion within our currently under-precedented community.

• I thought i already responded to this, but if i didn't, i would just like to say that I vouch, although I will also say that I am slightly concerned about your account security, as i know there has been issues with your brother logging into your accounts in the past, and even if he is not intrested in doing that right now, you should still probably sort that all out, cuz you never know if he will regain that intrest

tl;dr: vouch