Admin Application - InnocentMango

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes

What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

InnocentMango and GMT

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

10/31/20

Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).

Ashaz#3936

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.

Student

Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.

I have minor skills in documentation such as spreadsheets.

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.

Several times a week leaning to daily.

Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.) - Required atleast 1 recommendation from an Admin or a Senior Admin.

@chargenation1158 (chargenation1158)
    fionn (fionnn)
    wild1145 (Wild1145)
    Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).

No. (For those of you that do know about my brother, he no longer plays on TF)

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).

As a person, I like to help people and give them general respect. When a new OP joins, I welcome them nicely and do a very brief rule overview as I cover the rules that are commonly broken (grief and spam). I treat other OPs nicely and I have a good eye for catching rule breakers.

What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).

Europe

Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes, I can.

Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).
    Yes

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

Yes

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Edit: Fixed formatting

• I will paste here the same as I did on the candidates recommendation request.

I will also say to admins considering their position on this thread, to make assessments of candidates based on more recent behaviours rather than everything a candidate has ever done, if we judged everyone on their life history we'd all be fucked.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• You know what, it may seem weird but I am going to vouch. In regards to the situation between Nick and Ashaz, I think it was a general misunderstanding. Ashaz is always keeping on top of admins and operators as an OP himself, and I don’t think it would hurt to make him an admin. He is active and has proven to me that he really wants to dedicate his time to the server.

• I'm going to remain neutral for now. You have been very helpful in the past and have shown a genuine interest in what is best for TF. However, from my perspective of things, I tend to see a lack of critical thinking and bit of an inability to handle situations appropriately, it is not major enough for me to object but I also don't see myself vouching. I'll wait for some other admins' responses about your more recent behaviour to see if it changes my mind.

• Object, due to multiple forum sanctions and permabans that took place just last year, I believe you're not mentally fit to become an admin. Red also mentioned to me that you fuckall in his server even though you were an admin which had some effect in my opinion towards you when comes to server moderation and problem-solving.

Regardless of what Ryan has said, your past plays a big role in your character and how you deal with problems on Totalfreedom; Sorry to say but you're not fit to become an admin just yet.

I do say, you have proven to be an active operator but yet a controversial one as well.

Best of luck, stay safe.

• @Rex#6998 I 100% agree, and I'll admit we have had tons of admins in the past with little to no common sense, I can just spit names out of my mouth (but I am not going to). After they became acquainted with being admin, I saw significant change and they bettered themselves. We'll have to see, but honestly I think that is totally possible

@burger#7012 elaborate?

@simplynick#6999 Object, due to multiple forum sanctions and permabans that took place just last year, I believe you're not mentally fit to become an admin. Red also mentioned to me that you fuckall in his server even though you were an admin which had some effect in my opinion towards you when comes to server moderation and problem-solving.

Regardless of what Ryan has said, your past plays a big role in your character and how you deal with problems on Totalfreedom; Sorry to say but you're not fit to become an admin just yet.

I do say, you have proven to be an active operator but yet a controversial one as well.

• @CodexTheDuplex#7016
    RedEastWood
    (didnt tag nick as he's not URF admin afaik)

To both of you:
    I have not run /fuckall on URF, at all as far as I can remember. I didn't even know that was a command. I have run /fuckoff as it is an admin privilege which keeps players away from you, and I was testing it a few times. If I have done /fuckall, then please consider at this moment in time I do not remember this.

To Codex:
    Regarding this Olivia person - I actually spoke to her for the first time I believe Sunday, in the URF Discord. The last time I said 'Olivia's Milk <3' was on Saturday, to which you said 'leave me alone'. When you had originally said it, Shdwo also repeated it so I had thought it was okay (in fact, he repeated it yesterday in URF too). After your 'leave me alone' message I did not repeat this again, neither to Olivia, or you.

I would not like to take this thread too off topic, so if you wish, please DM me on Discord to discuss this. Thank you for taking the time to vote.

Edit: I just checked URF discord. Regarding about Olivia - I just checked and I pretended if URF had celeb gossip as a joke. I am sorry if it offended you - as I have previously demonstrated if something offends you, let me know and I will stop doing it.

@Ashaz#7021 To both of you:
    I have not run /fuckall on URF, at all as far as I can remember. I didn't even know that was a command. I have run /fuckoff as it is an admin privilege which keeps players away from you, and I was testing it a few times. If I have done /fuckall, then please consider at this moment in time I do not remember this.

For the record this is perfectly fine. You were allowed to run /fuckall and so you shouldn’t have to explain yourself for that.

You did however restart my server numerous times, claiming to be "testing it out", you banned me from my own server quite a few times as a joke too. You may have done this as a joke, and that’s perfectly fine. But be wary that I am a lot more tolerant of these things than other people on TF may be.

@Ashaz#7021 (didnt tag nick as he's not URF admin afaik)

To both of you:

What nick meant was that you didn’t actually do much on my server. I gave you a few tasks, of which you only did one (the server description). You also had the LOWEST playtime of any of us. Literally a lower playtime than our OPs.

This is also another issue I’d like to raise

Ashaz's actual playtime IN the TF server is negligible; not enough to be admin. He spends most of his time in the discord, and a very little amount of time in the server.

http://freedom-01.serv.totalfreedom.me:8804/player/InnocentMango

7 hours in the past 30 days. Admin worthy?

• @redeastwood#7026

Ah I see, I understand your point now

Regarding my in game time, I'm increasing it day by day. But one of the main reasons I've applied is because I've been on the discord a lot, like you said, and had to call admins to sort out issues. This is something I want to change.

• I've had to moderate some posts that seem to be straying somewhat off topic and of no relevance to this thread. Please keep the conversation on topic, I don't mind some discussion but it should remain relevant to the application.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK