Recommendation request

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • So I've noticed recently that there's been a huge decrease in admin availability. Because of this, I've decided to apply for admin soon.

There are little to no admins available to restart the server when it is needed. There are no admins available for rule breakers half the time. I'm willing to put in more time and just help the playerbase out when it's needed as an admin.

I've got good skills in things like managing Discord servers or spreadsheets, if that really does affect anything.

Overall, I've just got an urge to help our playerbase more and I think by achieving admin I will be able to grow that.

As always, leave recommendations below or DM me on Discord (Ashaz#3936)

• shaz, im gonna go ahead and give you my rec. i am still kind of neutral about it, but there is only about 25 admins left, and you had helped me with the whole skyfly situation. again, i am still very weary about this reccomendation, but you have mine. best of luck on your application.

• While I'm not going to give you my recommendation (They're rare and I intend it to stay that way) I do feel you've been a very active member of the community and do your best to help, with that in mind I am quite content that regardless of the output of this thread and regardless of if you do or do not get recommendations I will make an exception to the admin application policy and you can make an application when you're ready to do so even if it does not include any recommendations.

I will also say to admins considering their position on this thread, to make assessments of candidates based on more recent behaviours rather than everything a candidate has ever done, if we judged everyone on their life history we'd all be fucked.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @chargenation1158#7010 I've known James for a number of years, he was afforded a rare recommendation ;)

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK