Let's add Pixelmon

• Hello everyone. I know by the title you may be tempted to immidiently say no but please read this as I am going to go into reasoning as to why it should be added.

.My first point is that using it we could set up a pokemon league up on the server .It would consist of 8 players being gym leaders, 4 players being the servers elite four. And then the first person to beat the elite four would become the first champion.
    .Every time someone beats the current champion they could become the new champion. This would be a good way to change things up since every time someone took on the champion it would most likely be someone different from last time.
    .It would also mean the community would share the same goal to beat the champion. This would lead to people helping each other out more and would help the community grow closer.

.We could also do events using it such as occasional pokemon tournaments.

.In order to keep the community happy The mod would be a optional thing.
    .We would have the pixelmon server bungeed to the hub.
    . This woudl be easy to do as all we would need to do to make the hub suitable is to add viaversion to it in order to make 1.12.2 forge clients able to connect.

.Another option is to have a direct ip that routes directly to the pixelmon server.

.This idea would also bring alot of new players to the server since it would be something unique to a server like tf and would probably attract alot of the modded community as well.

I hope you all consider my idea as i think it could really help the community grow.

• i object, the reason as to why is because it would just end up getting abused and exploited to crash the server or do stupid shit like that.

• Vouch if it's creative and has some form of TFM - would make the server very intriguing and interesting in my eyes

• @chargenation1158#6944 you do realize the pixelmon server would be a seperate server? and we would just ban exploiters.. with your reasoning there's no reason to even have a server at all because people will crash it... lol

• @zeseryu#6954 thats my whole point. even if it was a seperate server, it would still be being paid by someone, and all in all, people would join with the notion of "freedom server", and spam mobs and shit like that.

• @chargenation1158#6973 If people genuinely want this and have an interest in it (Because I've never heard of such a server outside of joke threads here much less played it) we can set it up as part of the TF Network like we do with the Freedom and SMP servers. Hosting it isn't a concern, getting support and an actual player base is.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @wild1145#6990 true, you are right, but i still think my reasoning is valid, i am open to more opinions, but for now, my vote on this is object.

• The main concern I have with Pixelmon is the same as with Factions, namely that the server type is way too common by itself. I would be very interested in seeing a unique twist, but someone should probably work out that twist before we approve the suggestion.

To clarify, I vouch under the strict condition that the server is more than just stock Pixelmon.

• so i have got 3 ideas for a twist.

1.As of yet a pixelmon creative server doasn't exist anywhere on mc.If we were to make it creative it would be the first of it's kind.
    2.We could combine pixelmon with towny. Then people can make there own towns and have gyms in them and select the gym leader for there town.It would be like the actual pokemon game.

https://reforged.gg/ [pixelmon]

3.Staff could spawn in ultra beasts. Normally to obtain a ultra beast a player has to go into the mods new dimension. I think it could be interesting if these were to be found in the overworld.

• To make it clear, just because we have always been a freedom server doesn't mean it's the only thing we ever have to offer...

Given the Freedom servers are dead half the time, clearly people haven't got that much of an interest in playing FreeOP at the moment, it goes in phases. I'd rather have people on the network on a different gamemode than playing on someone elses network...

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• i dont get why people use the excuse "total freedom has been a freedom server for 10 years bla bla bla" we had the TFSMP for some time now and no one is using that excuse when it was being implemented xD

ill vouch on the base that it will be implemented on a separate server plus its good to have sum fresh and new