Regarding _PHR (Luke) - Suspension

• As of now, _PHR (Luke) has been suspended due to his use of slurs on the TotalFreedom Discord Server. Luke, after announcing he was going to be inactive, decided to break rules, and talk back to executives.

Luke will now be receiving an indefinite suspension.

• I used one slur. Section 3. I said 'Im going to say the N word' but I never said it.

I'll repeat. Section 3..

This is absurd. Didn't Nick also say this but also in the exec groupchat and recieve no consequence? In fact, I was actually quoting Nick in that particular instance - I thought quoting was permitted?

That 3rd screenshot isn't even about slurs - I don't even know why that's there as it's entirely unrelated to the subject matter?

I'll concede I deserve a Discord ban at best but a server ban and indefinite suspension is absolutely ridiculous.

In fact

Category 2 - Formal warnings
    a. Refusing to adhere to fellow admins.

- admin conduct policy

That's the only thing I can find in regards to 'not respecting the executives'

And I can't find any reason as to why I'm even permbanned going by our current rules..?

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

@Luke#6914 I used one slur. Section 3. I said 'I'm going to say the N-word' but I never said it.

It's not that. You've been purposefully bending around the rules for months at this point & the executive team and I decided to suspend you.

@Luke#6914 This is absurd. Didn't Nick also say this but also in the exec groupchat and recieve no consequence?

That group chat is not an official part of TotalFreedom.

@Luke#6914 In fact, I was actually quoting Nick in that particular instance - I thought quoting was permitted?

No, it isn't.

@Luke#6914 That 3rd screenshot isn't even about slurs - I don't even know why that's there as it's entirely unrelated to the subject matter?

The third screenshot is you blatantly ignoring the instructions provided to you by a member of the EAO team, you admitting you refuse to adhere to him.

You have also stated in the past you only stay on the server to bicker and moan

It's clear from the second screenshot you knew what you were doing and don't care what you're doing as regards to upholding the conduct policy of TF.

@fionn#6915 It's not that. You've been purposefully bending around the rules for months at this point & the executive team and I decided to suspend you.

What is it for then? Please provide other screenshots and what rule I broke, because so far you've only mentioned todays incident and mentioned slurs.

@fionn#6915 That group chat is not an official part of TotalFreedom.

Funny that, you can get removed for leaking stuff from it so it does seem to be official in some capacity

@fionn#6915 No, it isn't.

Then why don't have a ZTP if I can get banned and suspended for using just one slur in a quote? Bigotry (as you seem to think it is) is only section 3 and thus I shouldn't even be banned for this

@fionn#6915 The third screenshot is you blatantly ignoring the instructions provided to you by a member of the EAO team, you admitting you refuse to adhere to him.

Yeah? Only formal warning worthy in the policy put up by Elmon?

You have also stated in the past you only stay on the server to bicker and moan

I was literally joking I stay back because I enjoyed the community and I had genuine friends here

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

@Luke#6916 What is it for then? Please provide other screenshots and what rule I broke, because so far you've only mentioned todays incident and mentioned slurs.

Clearly, you misinterpreted what I said... I said you have been bending around the rules, not that you've broken any.

@Luke#6916 Funny that, you can get removed for leaking stuff from it so it does seem to be official in some capacity

That was of Ryan's volition. I never enforced any rules on that chat, the only official executive platforms where rules are enforced is the Microsoft teams chat & obsolete discord channel.

@Luke#6916 Then why don't have a ZTP if I can get banned and suspended for using just one slur in a quote? Bigotry (as you seem to think it is) is only section 3 and thus I shouldn't even be banned for this

@Luke#6916 Yeah? Only formal warning worthy in the policy put up by Elmon?

Both of these added together would warrant a suspension of some sort. A temporary one, however, the executive team decided it best to extend this because of your attitude towards the server.