My Removal From Server Liaison

• Well, as many of you have already noticed, I was recently removed from my position due to a couple of reasons that I will be going over.

Yesterday, I hosted an official TF event with the assistance of Lyicx, the original idea came from Ashaz, and credit was given as it always should - I was late 10 or so minutes due to work, so I had Lyicx take care of it while I was outside, given that it was my responsibility to run this event I couldn't fulfill my duty resulting in a late event by 10 or so minutes and the change of hosts from myself to lyicx for a short time.

Now, this event does play a role in my removal, I'm making this thread in order to keep things transparent and As an Ex-AESL, the last thing I can do is be truthful, rightful and give out every detail possible.

On the day of the event, I joined after lyicx started the event; Everyone had fun, I came in, took the results, and announced the winners in-game - At this point, the event was over, I asked if anyone else wanna play on the big arena that was made by me that day for this event, everyone agreed and we all had fun; I was going to make a thread about the results but Ashaz already posted his version which was completely wrong which I asked him kindly in-game to remove it so I can post my thread which isn't a crime. (All of this could be easily proven by in-game logs)

Today, I woke up to my removal, as always I thought it was a joke since I had been "removed" before for the fun of it, it turns out to be otherwise; A statement was sent to Darth which resulted in my removal without my part of the story being provided - Since this is something I wouldn't do, I'm still gonna do it.

According to a reporter, I took all the credit for this event for myself and claimed it was my own which never happened since I made it clear before that it wasn't my idea and not ESL's idea but it was hosted by us on behalf of Ashaz to keep things clean and fair since coin prizes were included.

I have made it clear in my result post giving credit to the original planner Ashaz, I'm not gonna go around and naming every single person that built or partake in the event because I legit had no time to do that.

That's point number one, point number two; He also claimed that I have suddenly joined the game and redirected everyone to my arena thus resulting in me (In the reposter's own words) "stealing the show" which is completely false since I announced the winners which automatically means the end of this event, however, people were still there and I asked if anyone wants to play (This can be proven with the logs below)

Im not here to beg for my asst. exec rank to be given back to me; but instead, I wanted to be transparent with you all because that's what ESL was all about, I wanted the truth of my removal from AESL to be known because I could care less about a role, console access or FTP because it means nothing to me.

I'm still gonna be performing my duties as an administrator of this server and also provide my assistance to ESL since alot of their projects included me and I don't want this to mess up all the work we did. At the end of the day, I don't want lies to spread about me and that's what kept annoying me more than anything; Nevertheless, best of luck to the ESL team and hopefully they find someone who could do better than I have.

• Personally I don’t see any reason why you should have been removed, it was even clear to me (and I didn’t take part in the event or anything) that it was organized by ashaz from him posting on the forum about it, and it doesn’t seem like you were trying to take over it in the end.

• Here's my side of the story.

Two hours before the event, Nick messages me, telling me the arena isn't finished. This was intended, as Pyro had left some of it for me to do, and it wasn't much. Anyway, when I was finishing the arena, I noticed that nick had made his own, and I ask him why we need it and he says we need a 'bigger arena'. So then in the server chat, Luke asks about the event. He asks about who is actually managing the event, and Nick said ESL, as can be seen in this photo. So by then bowie has also made an arena. Before I left the game in the photo above, I added an enchanted shovel at nick's request as well as boots. With the information I'd read in the image above, I understood the ESL team were going to host it.

Fast forward to 19:00 and I see that nick hasn't started the event. Luke asks nick why I can't do it, and nick says because I can't give coins. There's more convo in these images. I got a bit angry in chat, and nick sent me this in DMs. Firstly, I didn't ask for his help. Secondly, I didn't ask for him to make an arena. So let's move to 19:10-19:15, lyicx was disturbed from his GTA game and then asked by nick to host the event. lyicx rushed to get in game, and I decided I would too since I was just furious with the piss poor handling of this event already. We both started the event at 19:25 on bowie's arena, and ended around 19:45-19:50. Venom supposedly wins, and then Nick joins the game. Nick tells everyone 'would you like to play on a bigger arena' and he says people voted for his, but in fact he just brought them to his. So fast forward again by half an hour or so and the results are being posted. I post on the thread to prevent a new thread being made, and this was what I posted. Nick tells me to delete it, and then I see his thread. There's issues with it already.
    A) The arena we used (bowie's) is not pictured, instead it is Nick's
    B) No credit to lyicx, pyro or bowie

I mean I really think lyicx should have posted the thread for results or made some post about it considering he was the one who saved the competition.

Anyway so Darth comes on Discord yesterday and asks me what went on, on Sunday. I explain it all to him, and he says how ESL were only meant to be involved as giving out coin prizes to winners. This was exactly how I deemed it too. That brings us to the end of the situation now.

Thanks for reading everyone, idc if you believe me but this is my side of the story, and it's worth putting here.

• @Ashaz#5844 so, you ask him to make it official and you said yourself "i understood the ESL team were going to host it" but then complain when he wanted to witness and host the event?
    it's dumb he got removed for shit like this, pretty sure the AESLS did the most work in the ESL team

• @square#5846
    I didn't ask him to make it official. Darth just stepped in and said there's a coin prize, which I was fine with. I only understood the ESL were gonna host it about an hour and a half before the event. Sorry if I didn't clarify this.

• @Ashaz#5847 yeah after talking in DMs all I got from the situation is that they should've been more transparent with the situation and who's hosting it, as calling it an "official event" is broad enough (as every event before that was hosted by the ESL)
    still a bullshit reason to remove him (apparently the last straw? i'd actually like to see a removal thread with this though)

@Ashaz#5844 I got a bit angry in chat

From what I can tell, Ashaz just wanted all the power he could get from hosting this event. He did not want any help, and he wanted the entire event to be ran by himself, as evident when he got angry at nick saying he couldn't run the event (due to a lack of permissions regarding coins).

@Ashaz#5844 I didn't ask for him to make an arena

The event is not yours. The event is the ESL team's. It really doesn't matter if you asked him to make it or not.

@Ashaz#5844 I didn't ask for his help

Again, the event was not yours to make. Nick was not helping you, he was doing his fucking job.

It was an ESL Project, not yours.
    [20:45:02] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Asst. Exec] UnrootableNick » Well, it's know under ESL's control

[20:45:08] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Asst. Exec] UnrootableNick » so it's an ESL project

@Ashaz#5844 Nick tells everyone 'would you like to play on a bigger arena' and he says people voted for his, but in fact he just brought them to his.

I fail to see how this is an issue. Nick had the better arena, it is fair that people should move to his. Again, you despise the fact that someone has taken power out of your hands, and into theirs.

[22:46:28] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Asst. Exec] UnrootableNick » Could you guys like to have another round on the big one?

[22:46:31] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ? <3 admin venom » yes

[22:46:35] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Asst. Exec] UnrootableNick » Okay!

You say that Nick took all the credit, which is literally just a lie.
    [20:44:01] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Asst. Exec] UnrootableNick » It's Ashaz's idea

[20:44:15] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Asst. Exec] UnrootableNick » ESL made it an official event

What I'm about to show you truly encapsulated the cavalier and conceited nature Ashaz presents. He did not want to take into account ANY scores of the games that were played on Nick's arena.

[22:59:48] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] | [freedom-01] InnocentMango > [freedom-01] UnrootableNick: he won that on YOUR arena which wasn't part of the event

This message really shows how Ashaz only cares about the power involved. If he truly cared about hosting the event, he would have wanted to count both scores, but since of the events was held on Nick's court, he didn't want to count it.
    He even goes as far as saying that Nick's arena wasn't part of the event, when it was a fucking ESL team event.

Finally, please take a read of this screenshot. It'll show you the effort required to host an event, and take all the credit.
    [url=https://ibb.co/BrP3ymb][/url]

I'm going to end this by saying, do not get involved with Ashaz in any way unless you want to be demoted, suspended or removed.

@redeastwood#5849 From what I can tell, Ashaz just wanted all the power he could get from hosting this event. He did not want any help, and he wanted the entire event to be ran by himself, as evident when he got angry at nick saying he couldn't run the event (due to a lack of permissions regarding coins).

Where the hell are you getting this from? Darth intended for this event to be ran by me and pyro with a coin prize given to the winners.

@redeastwood#5849 The event is not yours. The event is the ESL team's. It really doesn't matter if you asked him to make it or not.

Read above

@redeastwood#5849 Again, the event was not yours to make. Nick was not helping you, he was doing his fucking job.

Again, read above.

@redeastwood#5849 I fail to see how this is an issue. Nick had the better arena, it is fair that people should move to his. Again, you despise the fact that someone has taken power out of your hands, and into theirs.

I'm going to end this by saying, do not get involved with Ashaz in any way unless you want to be demoted, suspended or removed.

It's not about the 'better arena', they were both the same, just Nick's had no barrier to bounce on so you'd fall into lava. I don't see what you mean by me despising that someone has taken power out of my hands, this event was meant to be ran by me and pyro as intended, but it was taken over by ESLs control in the last minute

• @redeastwood#5849 Can you explain why you think it is unreasonable for Ashaz to want this "power"? I'm not sure we have the full story here, but if I say I'm planning to host an event, I would be pretty upset if someone came along and said "I'll take the hosting from you, thanks".

• @Miwojedk#5856
    Yes, there was. This was our DMs on Sunday.
    https://imgur.com/a/B2243iZ

I also asked him to post the event (which he did):
    https://imgur.com/a/MYNe3QH

And he didn't have time before so he did post it later, and I asked him if it was possible to worldguard the area:
    https://imgur.com/a/MYNe3QH

There was also a bit of in-game chat. I can't access logs obviously and I think they can't be shown to the public.

@redeastwood#5849 This message really shows how Ashaz only cares about the power involved. If he truly cared about hosting the event, he would have wanted to count both scores, but since of the events was held on Nick's court, he didn't want to count it.
    He even goes as far as saying that Nick's arena wasn't part of the event, when it was a fucking ESL team event.

a) No, the official event happened on bowie's arena.
    b) Nick's arena, quite literally, wasn't part of the event at all. All of the rounds where the supposed results come from are from bowie's. It wasn't even meant to be an ESL event, it was just meant to be mine and pyro's with a coin prize.