How we can revive TotalFreedom

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Deferring this to the ESL Team as it related to the advertisement of the server rather than technical change.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @r00t#6822

I can't represent the ESL team at all here but I think it's clear that advertisements have worked. I've said this before and I'll say it again:

We've had over 3500 potential players join TotalFreedom. That means we could fill our whole network at least 11 times. The issue isn't with advertising, it's with the stability and the actual player experience. Over the last few months, people (including me) have criticised the ESL team for not performing ads, but our plan shows otherwise. Unless the data's been faked, it just goes to show that efforts have been made but the player experience is crap. Now, I don't know who to blame for that, but that's the main issue here.

• @Ashaz#6823 it's probably worth nothing that number is based off of every uuid that has joined since the time Seth accidently wiped the server, so that's the best part of 12 months.

It's another reason once the next inactivity removals are concluded we will reset the plan data so we can start to more accurately see players and player retention.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK