Possible admin permissions HopeGamer10 delayed response

• Luke

I got your Google forms submission about me possibly being an admin on the total freedom Minecraft server sorry I never responded I've been so busy or haven't had time to check but I am checking now I know the total freedom server is shut down but that position was very needed for safety thank you also tell me about external platforms if there are any connections to total freedom update me thanks

You must have asked me about possible admin permissions before the server shut down I respect that if the Minecraft server somehow reactivates or gets a new IP address drop it below

Edited 4 times, last by HopeGamer10 (September 16, 2023 at 9:39 PM).

• Luke

thanks for your contact but I dont really do discord anymore we can do a meeting link or something I jist have some hard felling about discord because of some things that have happened in the past you would understand and Im choosing not to accept friend requests on discord if you have another form of contact we can use that 1 on 1 at this point discord is a personal platform for me im not letting in outside people friend me at this point

Edited once, last by HopeGamer10 (September 16, 2023 at 9:51 PM).

• Luke

thanks for your contact but I dont really do discord anymore we can do a meeting link or something I jist have some hard felling about discord because of some things that have happened in the past you would understand and Im choosing not to accept friend requests on discord

I understand. I just need you to clarify on this ‘google form’. Do you still have the form?

I only ask because I’m concerned - I didn’t send you any google form and I’m a bit concerned somebody who’s imposing as me did.

How’s twix doing nowadays anyway?

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• ok mabe you were set up that might be it

and also I do have the form

HopeGamer10's Reach and Request room
    this is where you can reach out to me outside of Gaming send server's and more please leave your submissions down below thank you
    docs.google.com

If you want to be added to the google form for editing send your email so that I can Link you in the google form

Send the email Via Google forms it has 5 responses so far

Edited once, last by HopeGamer10 (September 16, 2023 at 9:58 PM).

• ok mabe you were set up that might be it

and also I do have the form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1M2DX_…s_home&ths=true

If you want to be added to the google form for editing send your email so that I can Link you in the google form

Send the email Via Google forms it has 5 responses so far

yeah i’m afraid that wasn’t me. i didn’t know this form existed unfortunately

• Luke

I got another Google forms submission to possibly meet up on the forms as of today I didn't know if it was the same scam from last time or if it was actually you or another member of staff from total freedom I just wanted to clarify and make sure everything was okay also it was another admin offer I believe I'm just telling you in advance like I said I don't know if it's the same skam or if it's actually you guys there were 3 time submissions I'm guessing you are the 5:12 one just checking there was also one for 12:00 noon and then I think 12:00 midnight I'm so confused if you guys could call yourselves out so that this misunderstanding is over that would be appreciated

Edited 4 times, last by HopeGamer10 (September 19, 2023 at 4:15 PM).

• Luke

I got another Google forms submission to possibly meet up on the forms as of today I didn't know if it was the same scam from last time or if it was actually you or another member of staff from total freedom I just wanted to clarify and make sure everything was okay also it was another admin offer I believe I'm just telling you in advance like I said I don't know if it's the same skam or if it's actually you guys there were 3 time submissions I'm guessing you are the 5:12 one just checking there was also one for 12:00 noon and then I think 12:00 midnight I'm so confused if you guys could call yourselves out so that this misunderstanding is over that would be appreciated

i’m gonna make clear now

i am not going to submit any forms nor is anyone else on the team

We don’t make offers on admin that way. Complete misunderstanding and someone impersonating me