December 2010 Screenshots Archived

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • On December 24, 2010, two screenshots of TotalFreedom's nether server (which was called Heaven in Hell at the time) were posted onto the Minecraft Forum. Although the original poster was just showing some crazy shit he experienced on the server at the time, he unwittingly posted one of the oldest screenshots of the server known to still exist.

image.png

Words cannot describe how rare these are. Because the images were originally hosted on Photobucket and are at an insane amount of risk of being lost, I've archived the screenshots in their original PNG quality and uploaded them to the Internet Archive. You can view them here - https://archive.org/details/totalf…gleg_2010-12-24

image.png

• Darth pasted a large section of this spawn in the Nether and invited me there in 2020 or 2021. I believe we told you about it and I sent you a Replay Mod file of my visit when it came up again later. You might have been too busy at the time. Check your older downloads!

Before the warp list was cleared, the warp was named something intentionally obscure like eduardo. The schematic might have had the same name as the warp if Darth did not delete it after pasting it. It could still be in the schematic list.

And because I don't know the source of the schematic, it is maybe a stretch, but possible, that Darth created it from the original world file. If you would dare to reach out to him he might have more info or leads. I recall some of the signs had broken formatting. Praise Lyicx! <3 :lyicx:

• Darth pasted a large section of this spawn in the Nether and invited me there in 2020 or 2021. I believe we told you about it and I sent you a Replay Mod file of my visit when it came up again later. You might have been too busy at the time. Check your older downloads!

Before the warp list was cleared, the warp was named something intentionally obscure like eduardo. The schematic might have had the same name as the warp if Darth did not delete it after pasting it. It could still be in the schematic list.

And because I don't know the source of the schematic, it is maybe a stretch, but possible, that Darth created it from the original world file. If you would dare to reach out to him he might have more info or leads. I recall some of the signs had broken formatting. Praise Lyicx! <3 :lyicx:

That's probably exactly what Darth did. The world itself has been archived already for quite some time now, so he likely used a copy of it to generate a schematic. You can view it on the Internet Archive in fact - https://archive.org/details/totalfreedommc-worlds-worldhell

image.png