Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Goodness me, from joining in 2014 and being the world's most obnoxious little shit, to becoming a super and telnet in 2017(?). Haven't been around in a while but some of y'all would probably remember me as DominicPlayz or kingtubelol. Fun times. God the nostalgia is hitting me.

Just wanted to say a few words about what totaltfreedom meant for me and probably for so many others. It's been one of the servers that I've probably spent the most time playing on, and I can't say I regret any of it. Spectating the scutix and savnith drama was quite fun and entertaining, although I didn't really know what was happening half the time...

Done a bunch of stupid shit over the years, got suspended, demoted, probably even banned, came back, messed around. Remember I used to go invis and use death pots. Tragic.

Anyway, see ya around

• lyicx August 25, 2023 at 1:53 AM

Approved the thread.