Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I've been struggling to put words onto a screen to depict how I've been feeling regarding the server this past week or so. They're negative ones, I'll put it that way. I cared about this server too much for my own good, almost in a literal sense.

I just want to say thank you. Thank you for bringing me into your community like no other, welcoming me with open arms. Thank you for helping me feel at home and safe in this place like nowhere I've ever been before. Thank you for having the faith and trust in me to help out the server as an admin, assistant executive and later executive. Thank you for being patient with me when I was feeling down and helping get me back up again. Thank you for making me excited to wake up in the morning and for getting me through the tougher times when I perhaps didn't want to wake up in the morning. Tank you for making this the best two years of my life.

I wish you all the best of luck for the rest of your lives. It's been an unforgettable experience spending time here and I wouldn't have traded it for the world.

Once again, thank you, and goodnight.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.