Discord unban appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • If you have been banned from the Total Freedom discord server you, please copy the template below and answer the questions to the best of your abilities.

1. Your discord tag: xriqn (formerly Roger#0821)
    2. If known, who banned you? (this can be checked): Not a clue
    3. If known, do you know when you were approximately banned? Can't remember
    4. Why do you think you were banned? (this can also be checked): Probably being a troll or bypassing a mute or something daft like that.
    5. Explain why you think you should be unbanned, and promise to never do whatever you did again. If your reason remains unknown, you may skip this question

Well, the server's gone so this might seem pointless, but I guess it makes it easier for anyone who wants to stay in touch and the community surely will still be present in the discord. I wouldn't do whatever I did again, and those words there are sincere, I'll actually try to be a decent person for the sake of the community. I don't really know what else to say here so staff and community, and whoever else still has some extent of power to vote, do your voting and decide whether I'm worthy to be unbanned.

• Luke August 21, 2023 at 10:01 PM

Closed the thread.