Give Admins Perms In Hub

• Im going to object and suggest that chat is purely disabled in the hub instead. There really isn’t a need for there to be chat functionality if a user is going to join a server within 15 seconds of joining it anyway. AFAIK many other hub servers also restrict chat for this reason.

• @Miwojedk#5086 because in short being a current tf admin won't make you an admin in smp or the other game modes. Which was an intentional decision we made due to the differences in rules and the types of staff we would want.

The permissions for smp and the hub are still being worked through and eventually it will be setup so we do have staff who can manage those servers more effectively but I've not had time to do that between work and everything that's required my attention on here and on discord.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @wild1145#5088 Until the whole network staff is figured out, then maybe chat in Hub should be temporarily disabled or at least restricted to prevent spam and derogatory terms. Whilst we are waiting for you to do all of that, players are going to be taking advantage of the lack of moderation on the Hub server.

• @Miwojedk#5092 I don't believe you are.

And there will be a number of admins who will have global permissions across all the servers, with the majority of the admins being tied to specific servers like SMP or Freedom. That's the current working plan anyway. It's unlikely we would have dedicated staff for the hubs any time soon. What Elmon has said here is correct.

@elmon#5093 My understanding is that there was intention to appoint network staff which would have perms across all TF servers @wild1145 ?

==

@Xen#5099 wild1145 Until the whole network staff is figured out, then maybe chat in Hub should be temporarily disabled or at least restricted to prevent spam and derogatory terms. Whilst we are waiting for you to do all of that, players are going to be taking advantage of the lack of moderation on the Hub server.

The majority (if not all) executives are OP in the hub, and they are able to issue bans. I don't want to disable chat in the hubs unless there is no other choice... I'd suggest notifying a member of the exec team who can come on and sanction them properly...

Wild1145

• I'm going to decline this because this isn't the answer to the problem. Work is under way to start sorting our the network wide permissions and with that will come a wider amount of people who can administrate our hubs.

Wild1145