Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I suppose it was going to have to end at some point; I was just hoping it'd end more quietly than this.

I've been here since 2014 or 2015, so not the beginning, but fairly close. I had achieved the admin rank in 2016; I'm not sure how I did that that early, but I'll take it. I remember so many things from around that time. (I'm a little sad I never got to be a Senior, though.)

This was a beautiful community; it's unfortunate that I wasn't sure if I could find the time for it after going to college last year. I've definitely never felt like I was really a part of another community—not even the Celeste community, and I'm probably top 1000 in that game.

Because it's been a year since I've really done anything here (because college), I don't have too many specific shoutouts—there's really only videogamesm12 for... everything he did and quack95 for helping start Labs Inc. when I returned in late 2020 and started building things near 6144,6144. However, if you were here prior to August of 2022, there's a decent chance I remember you as well.

I'll miss all of you. If anyone decides they want to try to reconnect after this, I've taken "meta04" on most platforms (YouTube, Cohost, Discord), u/volleo6144 on Reddit (though I haven't touched it since the API thing), and "TheLoneClimber" on Twitter (until that falls apart). May we meet again.